Dellmont SarlMoney Transferred but not credited to account

A Review updated:

I am a resaller of actionvoip.com of Dellmont sarl, i usally top up my account using Ukash now they start accepting money transfred theu Western Union also and i transfred 250e thru WU quick pay which usally credit ammount in account in minits but fron 23-jun 09 to 27 jun 09 my account is not credited, i contacted customer service many times but they did not reply my maseges so i advise to all who deal with Actionvoip please dont send thru WU

• Koffi's Response · Aug 24, 2019

Depuis un certain moment je ne comprends plus votre facturation. Vous me facturer la minutie à un dollars Canada au lieu de 0.42 dollars Canada. Ce qui est inacceptable.

Je vous demande de bien vouloir remettre mes unités en place.

• iam reseller too for action voip credit 9dellmont) since its inception
    so far i had sent money to them tru bank transfer &* transaction were successful
    unfortunately last time 15 june 2009 when i sent money to its company account (dellmont sarl ) using one of payment type
    western union quick pay service 550.50 euro until now i did not recieved the credits very very sad
    i don't know what to do now i contacted them tru messages in customer service tap in thier web site
    they just replying they did not recieved the ammont even i sent them proof of my transaction (MTCN) ORDER NUMBER scan copy as attachement
    so far no use iam totlly dis appointed please i need help somebody could help in this regards thanking u

Jul 08, 2009

HELLO ALL

PLEASE NOTE ABOUT ALL BETAMAX AND DELLMONT PRODUCT,

EVERYTHING FROUD AND CHEATING.

AND STOLEN MONEY.

NO PICK THE TELEPHONE AND FAX.

ONLY ANSWER BY MAIL.

THEY HAVE SOME ANSWER MATTER IN WORD FILE,
    WHEN YOU ASKING SOME QUESTION THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS COPY AND PAST THE MATTER, THEN TRANSFER TO MAIL.

THEY ARE DOING MONEY STOLEN BUSINESS BY ONLINE.

I HAVE TO GO COMPLAINT WITH INTERPOLE

AS SOON AS THEY WILL COME BY THE ROUT.

I ADVICE FOR ALL, PLEASE NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH BETAMAX AND STOLEN COMPANY.

BYE

• K
      Aug 02, 2009
    Dellmont Sarl - I send by western union quick pay but Idid not receive back my account
    DELLMONT LU
    United Arab Emirates
    actionvoip.com

A/C NO.[protected]

• W
      Aug 03, 2009

I think this is the scam web sites why we can't complaint to international police

More Details

Nameserver: ns3.comnet.nl

Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited

Aug 20, 2009

HELLO ALL

BETAMAX AND DELMONT SARL CHEATING AND STOLEN MONEY.

PLEASE DONT DO BUSINESS WITH DELLMONT SARL AND BETAMAX

THEY ARE MONEY STOLEN GROUP FROM ONLINE BUSINESS.

THEY ARE NOT GIVING ANY BUSINESS DETAILS WITH WEB SITE.

THEY ARE NOT PICKING TELEPHONE.

THEY ARE NOT GIVING ANY ANSWER FOR E-MAIL.

THEY DONT HAVE ANY CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

WE ARE DOING VOIP BUSINESS WITH OTHER VOIP PROVIDER, THEY ARE GIVING GOOD CUSTOMER CARE SERVISES AND SUPPORT, THEY ARE PICKING TELEPHONE, THEY ARE GIVING ADVISE BY TELEPHONE. (EXAMBLE: MEDIAA RING, ITELL, GLOBE7 )

WHY NOT PICKING TELEPHONE BETAMAX?

WHY WORRY PICKING TELEPHONE?

WHY NOT ANSWER FOR E-MAIL?

BETAMAX AND DELLMONT DOING MILION, BILLION, TRILLION DOLLER BUSINESS EVERYWEEKS. BUT THEY DONT HAVE ANY PRODUCT DETAILS AND MANAGMENT DETAILS ON WEBSTE. THEY ARE NEED ONLY MONEY BY ONLINE.

ANYBODY CAN SUPPORT WITH ME, I CAN COMPLAINT WITH WORLD COURT AND INTERPOL.

PLEASE INFORME ME ALL LEGAL SUPPORT AND NEW ADVISE

I ADVISE FOR ALL BETAMAX AND DELMONT SARL CUSTOMER AND RESELLER:-

PLEASE DONT BELIEVE THAT VOIP COMPANY.

Aug 21, 2009

Hello all,
    yes betamax do not give any contact detail nor they reply any email so it is cheating way...

Oct 09, 2009

Hallo
    You can always use www.adeptotele.com that has direct link with these people and with them your money is always safe.

Jason

Oct 16, 2009

I have since changed to : http/www.primetimetelecoms.jp they offer good rates and better customer service. They are based in Japan where fraud is less and this company got good quality and excellent PTT dialer, which is been used in almost any blocked countries..

• 2
      Nov 23, 2009

I used Western Union to transfer money to Action voip last day.. even after 3 days I didnot get credit in my reseller account.

Nov 27, 2009

Are ur people in Voip business?????
    Are u really professional...if u r u should know their is no compalin with dellmont. As I am using every week more than 7 thousand euro credit for my clients. I have no problem.
    I am sure who complained so quickly...they alreay got their credit...
    Thanks
    Zaman
    digitalvoipcall.com

Jan 12, 2010

Delmont sarl and betamax are fraudelent companies. Do not send them more than 20 EUROs.

Mar 20, 2010

i have used betamax since years, payment by credit card and i have NO compaints!

Mar 20, 2010

i have used boipbuster - BETAMAX for years, NO complaints, payment by credit card however
    western union is the problem??

Apr 14, 2010

Hometown Telecom, Hometown Telecom, FreeCallPlanet, India LD, Aussie Call are scam compaines and operated by just one person..

In there istes, they claimed that you can call from softfone or Ip phone to any of their access numbers...wheni did with rynga dialer the call failed...

they have tokyo access number, when you call to that number your cell fone company bills u heavily...dont use it

• V
      May 10, 2010

i am a reseller of dellmont. i done thousands euros business with dellmont.i dont have any complaints.
    iqbal
    supejumblo.com

May 12, 2010

Dellmont Sarl is a fraud company, no replies to Mails, on their website not even one Tel. where i can inquire where my money went to!!!

Watch out they are just there to make quick money in an easy way!!!
    This company is not advisable

• L
      May 14, 2010

I would recommend using UK based www.adeptotele.com that is safer with address, telephone and real people behind the company not phantoms like betamax and dellmont.

Jun 02, 2010

i send them money
    but i can t access in my account
    and they don t replay any email.
    i have doubt from them

Jun 04, 2010

hello

betamax replay me""Bestvoipreselling is not a Betamax label"" (i have an account with bestvoipreselling but it s blocked i can t access).

it is true bestvoipreselling is not betamax label?
    thx

Jun 18, 2010

DELLMANT SARL is fraud company
    they steal my money
    after i charged my account by bank transfer in one day it appeared in my account but after 3 weeks i can sign in to my account
    i tried to contact them (they have a very stupid customer support)
    i sent them the bank transfer statment and my Company registered certificate
    after a bout 1 month they are telling me that i must have a VAT number in order to recover my account

please take a look what they answered to my open tickets

Jun 20, 2010

I have used Ringa and Voipgain operated by Dellmont for 2 years. I paid with credit card and it was fine but recently I tried direct bank transfer and practically lost my money (25Eur for Ringa and 25Eur for Voipgain).
    They ignore my bank statements and do not comment.

They do not have proper support service and any respect for customers.

Jun 24, 2010

Fortunetely I've only paid 4 dollars. I've paid by PayPal. For one moment i saw this sum n account, but after one minute the sum has dissappeared. I'm trying to contact them - same story. No answer!!!
    I've used https://www.cheapvoip.com/. The company Dellmont is big liar!!!

Jun 25, 2010

Folks, I come across these issues with new and alternate service provider more often than I would like. I am from Vyke Communications Plc. We provide full customer support and service, we have excellent products and rates.

If you are having problems with other VoIP companies then come and work with us. We are here to help, we are here to support you, we are here to deliver the best products for you and your customers. If you need anything or want to speak to us, email me directly at jonathan.[protected]@vyke.com

Myself and my team look forward to working with each and everyone one of you and to turning your negative experiences expressed here into a positive profitable one.

Best Regards,

Jonathan

• O
      Dec 05, 2010

i use this service and i did't have problem with them to top up my freecall.com so guys if you use paypal you will not have problem

Dec 11, 2010

dellmote sarl is fraud company, they charge 2.22 euro for 22 min call to india, accourding to their rate its just 0.006 euro cent. and more over if i top up balance in my account betamax is showing fake cdr and making my account balance 0.00 its 100% fraud company, be aware of it

Dec 31, 2010

I signed up for voip-a-lot, bought credit, but cannot use the program as it says the program is out of date. It is impossible to login, so they have their money and I cannot make any call.

Dec 31, 2010

I just contacted the company where Dellmont rent a telephone service. When I told them about the obscure activities of Dellmont Sar l she provided me with the person in charge of Dellmont.
    Marcus Huybreghs )( Huybrechs is also mentioned)

Domain Name: VOIPDISCOUNT.COM

Luxembourg, LU L-1371
    LU
    +[protected]
    [protected]@dellmont.com

Record expires on 29-Jan-2014.
    Record created on 29-Jan-2003.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.FINAREA.CH
    NS3.FINAREA.CH
    These adress and phonenumber ar active. Payback time!

Jan 25, 2011

están recargando sobre costos en la llamada por minuto si la llamada cuesta 0.030 euros te cobran 0.045, hasta 0.090 por minuto me siento robado con este sistema, , , , hay algo diferente que maneje plataformas como dellmont o betamax por favor hagamelo saber

• E
      Feb 23, 2011

what a bogus company! what a disrespectful brood of crooks!!!they don't even bother to reply to e-mails anymore.the only way we, customers have to contact them!!!when they did respond to my concern, they simply refered me to their FAQ!!! i sent $30 through western union;and they just credited 10Euro into my account.i contacted them through the ridiculous form they have customers fill and some one sent me to read the FAQ!!! like if i'm a dummy!there is nothing on those answers that tells me why my account does not show $30 or at least $25 credit(if they substract their handling fees from my initial $30)they are such a disappointment!!!such a shameless gang.you need to show more respect to people who are making you rich.

• Y
      Mar 08, 2011

dellmote sarl is fraud company,they offer SUPERDEALS TO MANY DESTINATIONS!! EX:china and japan (Landline & Mobile) SuperDeal!** FREE* FREE*
    But many times they charge the fees event i have 300 free call days

Apr 19, 2011

Dellmont Sarl are the owners of www.voicetrading.com
    They are a company that is not to be trusted, many companies do business with them and maybe have no complaints but that's because they don't know they are being scammed.
    For instance we as a callcenter make many calls but it happens lots of times that we get the same person with the same voicemail message on different numbers. The woman on the voicemail asks to hold on and then never comes back, this voicemail goes on forever. I'm sure this is fraud by Dellmont Sarl because each we have made ticket after ticket after ticket but they simply don't respond to the tickets. And which company doesn't have a phone number? That alone should be something to mistrusted.

Jun 14, 2011

I thank you all for your comments. I was looking at their site as a possible provider of service for me. After reading your comments I would not do business with them if they were the only provider of voice over service.
    Thanks again, Mel Clark a/k/a MotoMel

• P
      Jun 17, 2011

i tryed to send sum ucash yesterday but did not receive it onto liberty reserve plz can you help me find wher it has gone my email is maddog.[protected]@gmail.com thank you

Jul 27, 2011

VOIPCHEAP,
    A company? (WHO KNOWS...) ?
    They have no live representative, they get money as they want, they publish a pricing list (free in USA) but they charge at the end. They send emails with a ticket (with no number) and finally they don't do nothing.
    Be careful everybody with Dellmont Sarl (owner?), is a thief.
    They do not even provide a bill reflecting the use of their services.
    I will also report Voipcheap's (www.voipcheap.com) fraudulent practices to INTERPOL and correspondent authorities.
    Juan Garces
    Los Angeles, CA 91344, USA
    +[protected]

• Z
      Aug 04, 2011

I have using actionvoip dellmont and betamax from years. they always replies to the email when we send it thur customer service option in out account pages, I have normally sending the payment of more then 21000 EUROs a week i have no complains what so ever. Please if u have any problems with dellmont let me know i will try to help you in the matter. My email ID is [protected]@gmail.com. Please contact i will be very happy to turn ur negative comments to the possitive one. One time my account gets hacked and 4000 EUROS get stole i send them email and immediately they blocked all the account in which the money tranfered from my account after hacking and blocked my account also and then they investigate the matter and after 3 or 4 days they reply to me that they have recovered the hacked money and recredited to my account. If they are fraud they will never do this really. even though in my circle may peoples send the payment and may of them did not get the credits but even after 1 month they get their money back, DELLMONT IS NOT A FRAUD COMPANY BELIEVE ME.

Aug 26, 2011

We use a UK Company called Aloha Telecom. Real People. Real Support and overall they are great.

Its hard to get an account with them and there are contracts/agreements that have to be signed. But there real wholesale telecoms. They guarantee CLI to most world wide destinations and we don't have any issues.

There support is great! 24/7 freephone tech support.

We were with Voicetradding. But our calls were being dropped and then we topped up again and they didn't acknowledge it and wound't respond to our emails.

wholesale.alohatelecom.co.uk give them a try. They only touch wholesale, but they do offer other brands **i think** within the company. Get in touch. Best thing we did! Betamax and their other companies are a joke! How can they still be in business?

• E
      Sep 15, 2011

thede days dellmont ...are stolen lot of reseller euro they told to them they use fraud ukash ...its not fraud ...also they increase handing fee on ukash ...really ###ing company

Oct 06, 2011

i am reseller for dellmont, , , , , they stolen my 1600 euro from account these days they didnot ...reply me ...whats the way ...for complan for them online, , , , , i am, , , working from last two year ...but now company are cheating with reseller, , , , , ,

Nov 24, 2011

Used it and certainly my money disappears, the did answer on email but said this could happen as sometimes rate were higher. Well acording to the website i should not pay 2 dollars for 2 minutes at all earlier 0, 04 cents or something! Dont use DELLMONT Sarl / easyvoip or any other company!

• D
      Feb 03, 2012

nice complain, i had 3 reseller account in dellmont voippro webcall powervoip i deposited money but account blocked, so its right dellmont froud