Dellmont Sarl / Money Transferred but not credited to account

1 Luxembourg Review updated:

I am a resaller of actionvoip.com of Dellmont sarl, i usally top up my account using Ukash now they start accepting money transfred theu Western Union also and i transfred 250e thru WU quick pay which usally credit ammount in account in minits but fron 23-jun 09 to 27 jun 09 my account is not credited, i contacted customer service many times but they did not reply my maseges so i advise to all who deal with Actionvoip please dont send thru WU

Comments

De
  29th of Jun, 2009

iam reseller too for action voip credit 9dellmont) since its inception
so far i had sent money to them tru bank transfer &* transaction were successful
unfortunately last time 15 june 2009 when i sent money to its company account (dellmont sarl ) using one of payment type
western union quick pay service 550.50 euro until now i did not recieved the credits very very sad
i don't know what to do now i contacted them tru messages in customer service tap in thier web site
they just replying they did not recieved the ammont even i sent them proof of my transaction (MTCN) ORDER NUMBER scan copy as attachement
so far no use iam totlly dis appointed please i need help somebody could help in this regards thanking u

An
  8th of Jul, 2009

HELLO ALL

PLEASE NOTE ABOUT ALL BETAMAX AND DELLMONT PRODUCT,

EVERYTHING FROUD AND CHEATING.

AND STOLEN MONEY.

NO PICK THE TELEPHONE AND FAX.

ONLY ANSWER BY MAIL.

THEY HAVE SOME ANSWER MATTER IN WORD FILE,
WHEN YOU ASKING SOME QUESTION THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS COPY AND PAST THE MATTER, THEN TRANSFER TO MAIL.

THEY ARE DOING MONEY STOLEN BUSINESS BY ONLINE.

I HAVE TO GO COMPLAINT WITH INTERPOLE

AS SOON AS THEY WILL COME BY THE ROUT.

I ADVICE FOR ALL, PLEASE NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH BETAMAX AND STOLEN COMPANY.

BYE

Ka
  2nd of Aug, 2009
Dellmont Sarl - I send by western union quick pay but Idid not receive back my account
DELLMONT LU
United Arab Emirates
actionvoip.com

A/C NO.401082827199

Wi
  3rd of Aug, 2009

I think this is the scam web sites why we can't complaint to international police

More Details

Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited

He
  20th of Aug, 2009

HELLO ALL

BETAMAX AND DELMONT SARL CHEATING AND STOLEN MONEY.

PLEASE DONT DO BUSINESS WITH DELLMONT SARL AND BETAMAX

THEY ARE MONEY STOLEN GROUP FROM ONLINE BUSINESS.

THEY ARE NOT GIVING ANY BUSINESS DETAILS WITH WEB SITE.

THEY ARE NOT PICKING TELEPHONE.

THEY ARE NOT GIVING ANY ANSWER FOR E-MAIL.

THEY DONT HAVE ANY CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

WE ARE DOING VOIP BUSINESS WITH OTHER VOIP PROVIDER, THEY ARE GIVING GOOD CUSTOMER CARE SERVISES AND SUPPORT, THEY ARE PICKING TELEPHONE, THEY ARE GIVING ADVISE BY TELEPHONE. (EXAMBLE: MEDIAA RING, ITELL, GLOBE7 )

WHY NOT PICKING TELEPHONE BETAMAX?

WHY WORRY PICKING TELEPHONE?

WHY NOT ANSWER FOR E-MAIL?

BETAMAX AND DELLMONT DOING MILION, BILLION, TRILLION DOLLER BUSINESS EVERYWEEKS. BUT THEY DONT HAVE ANY PRODUCT DETAILS AND MANAGMENT DETAILS ON WEBSTE. THEY ARE NEED ONLY MONEY BY ONLINE.

ANYBODY CAN SUPPORT WITH ME, I CAN COMPLAINT WITH WORLD COURT AND INTERPOL.

PLEASE INFORME ME ALL LEGAL SUPPORT AND NEW ADVISE

I ADVISE FOR ALL BETAMAX AND DELMONT SARL CUSTOMER AND RESELLER:-

PLEASE DONT BELIEVE THAT VOIP COMPANY.

Ar
  21st of Aug, 2009

Hello all,
yes betamax do not give any contact detail nor they reply any email so it is cheating way...

Ja
  9th of Oct, 2009

Hallo
You can always use www.adeptotele.com that has direct link with these people and with them your money is always safe.

Jason

Br
  16th of Oct, 2009

I have since changed to : http/www.primetimetelecoms.jp they offer good rates and better customer service. They are based in Japan where fraud is less and this company got good quality and excellent PTT dialer, which is been used in almost any blocked countries..

23rd of Nov, 2009

I used Western Union to transfer money to Action voip last day.. even after 3 days I didnot get credit in my reseller account.

Ak
  27th of Nov, 2009

Are ur people in Voip business?????
Are u really professional...if u r u should know their is no compalin with dellmont. As I am using every week more than 7 thousand euro credit for my clients. I have no problem.
I am sure who complained so quickly...they alreay got their credit...
Thanks
Zaman
digitalvoipcall.com

12th of Jan, 2010

Delmont sarl and betamax are fraudelent companies. Do not send them more than 20 EUROs.

20th of Mar, 2010

i have used betamax since years, payment by credit card and i have NO compaints!

20th of Mar, 2010

i have used boipbuster - BETAMAX for years, NO complaints, payment by credit card however
western union is the problem??

Br
  14th of Apr, 2010

Hometown Telecom, Hometown Telecom, FreeCallPlanet, India LD, Aussie Call are scam compaines and operated by just one person..

In there istes, they claimed that you can call from softfone or Ip phone to any of their access numbers...wheni did with rynga dialer the call failed...

they have tokyo access number, when you call to that number your cell fone company bills u heavily...dont use it

Vt
  10th of May, 2010

i am a reseller of dellmont. i done thousands euros business with dellmont.i dont have any complaints.
iqbal
supejumblo.com

Ma
  12th of May, 2010

Dellmont Sarl is a fraud company, no replies to Mails, on their website not even one Tel. where i can inquire where my money went to!!!

Watch out they are just there to make quick money in an easy way!!!
This company is not advisable

Li
  14th of May, 2010

I would recommend using UK based www.adeptotele.com that is safer with address, telephone and real people behind the company not phantoms like betamax and dellmont.

2nd of Jun, 2010

i send them money
but i can t access in my account
and they don t replay any email.
i have doubt from them

4th of Jun, 2010

hello

betamax replay me""Bestvoipreselling is not a Betamax label"" (i have an account with bestvoipreselling but it s blocked i can t access).

it is true bestvoipreselling is not betamax label?
thx

18th of Jun, 2010

DELLMANT SARL is fraud company
they steal my money
after i charged my account by bank transfer in one day it appeared in my account but after 3 weeks i can sign in to my account
i tried to contact them (they have a very stupid customer support)
i sent them the bank transfer statment and my Company registered certificate
after a bout 1 month they are telling me that i must have a VAT number in order to recover my account

please take a look what they answered to my open tickets