DealsDirect.com / Bad service

This company is absolutely hopeless. They've promised a estimated delivery time of 1 business day in Sydney on their website - http://www.dealsdirect.com.au/helpcentre/ . It turned up that today I had to do my OWN investigation just to find out it was lost in the mail.
And it will taker another 7-10 days for the investigation results. I should've bought else where like OO.com.au that promises and delivers.
It will take all up around 14-17 days to get my goods...worthless...should've bought at a normal shop.
The customer service is not behind. They are rude and cannot be bothered with your case. They will close the case as SOLVED without any resolution. And mind you, they will not give their phone number away. You have to chat online or talk to them thru a ridiculous Questions and Updated menus. terrible customer service, delivery system and they cannot look after a customer after they paid them...

Ti

Comments

• De
      11th of Mar, 2009

Hello,

I'm a Customer Service rep at DealsDirect.com.au. I'm sorry to hear of your experience.

Unfortunately, from time to time things will go missing in the post - this is something we are unable to control however we do ensure every parcel is covered by transit insurance.

It sounds as if you were referred to Australia Post in the first instance to check whether the parcel was possibly held up somewhere. Once an item goes missing, an investigation needs to be lodged with Australia Post which our Customer Service team handle. It is Australia Post that gives a time frame for investigations of 7-10 days though we very rarely end up waiting that long for an answer (I'm confident you should receive a response soon).

I am sorry to hear however that you had a negative experience with our Customer Service team. I will certainly pass this feedback on so we can improve in this area.

3rd of Jul, 2012

I completely agree with your feedback about this company. Their customer service staff is rude and unhelpful. They do not know how to speak proper English. After an item goes missing, they fail to help you no matter how many times you call them or chat with them. Third class terrible experience with this company.

• Di
      28th of May, 2013

I recently purchase a large item from deals direct and because of its size it came from Sydney, I live in Perth rural. I was given an estimated delivery date and consignment tracking number which was good however I got an update to say it had been delivered to my house a week early with no signature provided and upon my return home it was no where to be seen after several days back and forth it was deemed lost in transit and that a replacement would be sent which I was still disappointed with but happy to be getting a new one, after another 2 weeks waiting I received confirmation that it had been delivered but to the telecentre in the I live, I live about 15 kms north of town as apparently they wouldn't deliver to my house even after paying home delivery fee. after all that Ive opened up the box and everything is scratched and there were two holes in the paneling rendering the product useless, the courier was Allied Express, definitely not buying from them again.