Dealmax / withdrew money unauthorized/ took money from my debit card

1 Clewiston, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 863- 677- 4955

DealMax took money from my debit car for nothing, I never ask anything, I never bought anything.A DealMax <br /><br /><br />
Agent said they will refund my money long time ago, I am still waiting you refund my money because I need it .<br /><br /><br />
I am a retired person, the money that you took without reason without my authorization represents more than my 12.5% of my retirement check. I have an open heart surgery, I need my money back right now. For you my mmkoney means almost nothing, for me it is the difference between can eat or NO EAT.<br /><br /><br />
You must send my refund to: John Felix, 1001 Tampa Avenue, Clewiston FL 33440<br /><br /><br />
If you do not DO this I will have to request for HELP with a Government. Regards, John Felix

Comments

• Sh
      21st of May, 2009

they did the same thing to me and won't respond to my phone calls

• Ti
      22nd of May, 2009

Good news. There is a way to solve this mess. It takes time, but it can be done. Issue a complaint with your bank about the charge. The bank will investigate and come back because of this malicious scam operations air tight terms and conditions and say they cannot adjust and close the case. They will send you a letter (KEEP THIS LEETER).

When you receive the letter call your bank and tell them you want to be put on a conference call with your bank and Sarah Moore at Grant Member Services at 866-879-2778 or 866-860-8335. The reason that you do this is so the bank has documentation in their system that they will issue you a full refund. Member Services will that want you to send a copy of the banks case closure letter with your client ID Number (Sarah Moore will give this to you) to 909-944-9440.

If company fails to adjust within 30 days, then your bank will adjust the charges because they have the documentation of the conference call in their system. It is a little bit of a process, but the way this scam operation works, they have it air tight Terms & Conditions and this is the only way you can win.

Good Luck!