DealExtreme / No shipment

1 CT, United States Review updated:

I want to let people know that this is definitely a fraud company. I didn't get anything from them at all. I also should have googled them first before I spent money.

Jp

Comments

• Co
      18th of May, 2010

I Have brought many products from DealExtreme on several occasions and never had a problem with the company. There customer service was great in helping me exchange a out of stock product to one that was in stock.I have always revived my order even if it is very slow to receive the order but its coming from a different country so it is expected.I would personally by from them again, for me there is no reason not to.Sorry to hear about your bad experience as well.

• Ko
      29th of May, 2011

hi guys any one thinking selling secondhand shoes or clothes please never thinking buy any thing from a germany company call boex, silex and etex all those companies are the same and ceo is christian muller and he use a lady call kate as i know when you call she will respond to just to lure into buying listen to her voice, do not be deceived is just one of the conn.

• Rk
      16th of Dec, 2011

Well, have to say that we have also visited company Boex in Germany and were very pleased with what we have seen there. Must say that everything went really well since the beginning. We did came a bit later as our train was delayed but we were pleased to find out that the company staff was still waiting for us there. So we were picked up from the station straight away and went to the warehouse. Must say we were pleased with the service which was excellent starting from friendly greetings and comfortable car which took us to the warehouse. We were even more pleased when we arrived to the warehouse of Boex. Everything there was well organized. We looked through all the available grades, observed the sorting process and got all the necessary information about the collection of the used goods. As it was our first business and we are just beginners in this business it was important for us to get as much info as possible. And Boex provided us with all possible help they could give to us. They explained patiently how the ordering process goes, how the terms of payment are and which documents we are going to receive with the DHL. So before we paid the 50 prepayment we had a very clear picture in our heads about the whole process. We paid 38.500, 00 EUR for a start and to be honest were also a bit scared. But all our fears gone when after 3 weeks Boex emailed us with the information that our container was safely loaded. They kept us informed during the whole sorting process. They furnished us with the whole lot of the documents. So once we did the balance payment we received the originals per DHL in no time. That was really great! Took a while before container arrived to Mombasa, Kenya and we cleared it. Finally the goods arrived to our warehouse in Nairobi and we started opening the sacks. Must say we were really scared as there are lots of scam companies nowadays. But to our surprise we found out that the goods were fine. The used shoes were really nice and were just as we ordered and seen in the warehouse of Boex. Our customers were also happy with the goods and we were really lucky to sell all in about one week time. Now we are doing the second container with Boex and we are sure it will be the same good as the company have their standards. We just wanted to share with you our positive experience with Boex as well! And wish you all a prosperous business in second hand!

• Sc
      14th of Dec, 2013

We also were ripped off by boex. They send complete trash. Shoes they send are rotten and broken. Can't be sold. Never do business with them!

• Oo
      19th of Mar, 2016

Hi there
    I m other Victim from Boex lost a lot of money mueller and his team they are fake, so plz let me know how you sorted out this issue. My email is. Maxamedq11@gmail.com.
    I have started already with legal action
    Many thanks