Dealdash.com / Bidding scamming u name it

1 Moreno Valley, CA, United States Review updated:

Started out OK, won a few bought a lot to get bids back. Last couple of weeks nothing. Two or three bids later sold. Every single time. Once in awhile pk but constantly??? Like they did it ion purpose. Customer support same old story, sometimes happens like that. Yeah, but not always. Now out hundreds of dollars and probably over 5000 bids. Shame on you and me for actually it might change. My daughter wants to play and I saids No way.!!!

Ka
Nov 4, 2016

Comments

• Ka
      4th of Nov, 2016
    Dealdash.com - Bidding,scamming,insider bidding, u name it
    Moreno Valley
    California
    DealDash.com

Started out OK. Won some bought some. Then nothing. Hundreds of dollars n thousands of bids later, nothing, zilch. No big items and every time I run out of bids, wham cpl. Bids later, Soles. Almost like they're watching n tthen bid😢😠😬 Customer support? Yeah, right! Same old song, sometimes it happens. Sometimes, not EVERY time!!! Have ten bids left, may as well throw them away too

• Ka
      6th of Nov, 2016
    Dealdash.com - Insider bidding, fraudulent
    Minneapolis
    Minnesota
    DealDash.com

Updating. Had ten bids left and bid. They must read reviews or something Cruz I actually won a stuffed animal for two cents. So believing in good of people yeah, you guessed it. 500hundred bids later, right back where I was two weeks ago. Nothing. As soon as bids were gone next, Sold. Keep getting requests for info so they can contact me but never a one gmail. Still would like to believe in good but getting harder to do. I figure I paid for that little critter today n then some.