Deal Extreme / No customer service
I've ordered two items from DealExtreme. The first item came to me in about 2 weeks just like they said. It was defective and I was a little frustrated.
So I ordered a second item from them which never came. I became more frustrated this time and I emailed DealExtreme. They told me to please wait for a response from us while we look into the matter.
We sent several emails back and forth and it was the pretty much same thing from them everytime. Please check your post office, we'll look into it at the Hong Kong Post, please confirm your address or please allow more time for your item to be delivered. Also, they don't provide you a tracking number.
If you have a problem with them they will give you the run around and they won't really try to resolve any problems. Do not, and I repeat, do not order from them. They will not refund your money if you never receive what you ordered.
More Deal Extreme Complaints & Reviews
- Deal Extreme - Fraudulent company 
- DealExtreme.com - Had extremely painful experience with them
- DealExtreme - Fake products 
- DealExtreme - DX Forum moderators shamelessly harassing customers 
- Deal Extreme - Crooked company 
- dx.com - online purchase of a watch
- dx.com - faulty handset
- DealExtreme - paid for merchandise not supplied and also no money back
- dx.com - can someone help me to close this company?
- Deal Extrem - fake company and stealing peoples money