Deal Extreme / No customer service

Hong Kong Review updated:
I've ordered two items from DealExtreme. The first item came to me in about 2 weeks just like they said. It was defective and I was a little frustrated.

So I ordered a second item from them which never came. I became more frustrated this time and I emailed DealExtreme. They told me to please wait for a response from us while we look into the matter.

We sent several emails back and forth and it was the pretty much same thing from them everytime. Please check your post office, we'll look into it at the Hong Kong Post, please confirm your address or please allow more time for your item to be delivered. Also, they don't provide you a tracking number.

If you have a problem with them they will give you the run around and they won't really try to resolve any problems. Do not, and I repeat, do not order from them. They will not refund your money if you never receive what you ordered.

Comments

10th of Feb, 2009
I have ordered a flash drive from deal extreme on Jan 11, 2009. Its about a month, but I have not received my package. I have emailed them, but they just saying me to wait. I thinking to report to police, atleast authorities should know what this site is doing.
Si
  14th of Mar, 2009
DealExtreme does have item tracking, you have to spend $15 dollars on items to get it.

Also, December to February is the worst time to buy things from DealExtreme. Many items are ordered during December because of christmas, plus in Hong Kong, they celebrate New Years in January, so they always fall behind with orders during that time. It's quite common to have to wait a while to receive orders during that time. I've had to wait up to two months for some items to come.

If you order during a non-busy time of year, items normally get sent quite quickly. A couple of the items i've brought have come to me less than a week after ordering.
To
  8th of Sep, 2009
DealExtreme are not a scam, fraud or what so ever.
i've purchased many times - all items arrived.

Please visit this site: www.dxfact.com

Thanks,
Ab
  30th of Dec, 2009
I FEEL DEAL EXTREME SCAMED ME BY SENDING DEFECTIVE DOG COLLAR AND NO NEW NON DEFECTIVE COLLAR AFTER TWO MONTHS
Ju
  10th of Sep, 2010
I think Sunnygain.com is a good site. Cheap and free shipping. www.sunnygain.com
Li
  29th of Dec, 2010
You did not receive order from dealextreme? It is a big news for me. I thought it is a reliable site before this review.Weeks ago, i find another site, geartaker.com, it seems decent, and i just order from them for once. Will this site reliable for a long time?
Ja
  9th of Jul, 2012
i think that's ok. it's not always very way in my mind
Va
  24th of Jul, 2012
www.valmall.com
Mi
  7th of Oct, 2013
I bought a Vsun android couple weeks ago they sent me the phone but doesn't support Canadian netwowork .I spent almost 100 dollars for nothing.tried to call call them but no luck no respond .so alla I can say is deals extreme Do not buy expensive. Product .

DealExtreme Logo DealExtreme