DazzleWhite / Healthmember /VH Access / Unauthorized enrollment and debits to account

1 Des Moines, IA, US Review updated:

Like others, I signed up for a "free sample" of Dazzle White. During the order intact, I was offered the Weight Management (Healthmember) and VH Access (Insider Secrets & Tips) and refused both offerings. While balancing my checkbook I discovered foreign transaction fees and unauthorized debits for each VH Access and Healthmember. Contact customer service as follows: Dazzle White: [protected]; Healthmember: [protected] VH Access [protected] I have yet to receive a refund from DazzleWhite; Healthmember stated I would receive 1/2 of the charge refunded and VH Access refuses a refund. What a hassle...not only has this wasted time but, I had to terminate my card which will require more calls. By the way, my banker informed me that each company is headquartered out of the country; in Cypress, Malaysia and UK.

Comments

• Gr
      Sep 01, 2009

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR DAZZLE WHITE!! Not only is the product a scam and crap. (Pen broke 2nd day using it) You will end up unkowningly signing up for partner sites and your Credit Card will be charged for access to useless information. I cancelled emmediately in 14 day trial period but was still charged $ 65. for one month membership.

• Jc
      Sep 06, 2009
    DazzleWhite / Healthmember /VH Access - Unauthorized charges on credit card
    DazzleWhite / Healthmember /VH Access
    California

DO NOT ORDER FREE SAMPLE: I ordered a free sample of Dazzlewhite and this is what happened. I was charged by the following companies 1. VH Access $3.24, , 2. Healthmember $ 7.14 and 3. Whitesmile charged me twice in August on the 9th and 19th for a total of $117.42. The total for my "FREE SAMPLE WAS $127.80. This is a scam and the product is junk. I had to cancel my credit card in order to stop the charges.

• Ru
      Sep 07, 2009

Same issue here. Dazzlewhite folks are scamsters! i ordered the sample and got charges on my card by Dazzlewhite, Teethwhite, Health member and VH Access. as a reuslt i dont trust their products if thier business practices are so shady. l

Sep 08, 2009

I have also had to cancel my credit card after having charges added by Dazzlewhite, Whitesmile and VH Access. I can't find any reference to these charges in any of the correspondence received and interestingly the site is now closed down

Sep 11, 2009

Dear Dazzle White

I have only ordered once, whitesmile on10/08/09 and amount only supposed to be USD5.00 as promotion rate then, you have deducted from my credit card USD 14.90, on 24/08/09 as vh access USD6.99, also on 3/09/09 USD79.28.
    What are they for? This is unauthorized transaction that your company made and I stong ask you to refund them to me.
    And the product you sent it to me was faulty that i could hardly used it.
    Please respond ASAP to my email address [protected]@bigpon.com

Christina

• Re
      Sep 12, 2009

I have the same complained as the other people sighed up for a sample /trail offer didn't see anything about
    Healthmember or VH Access...only when I recieved my credit card bill also didn't recieve the quanity of products I was billed for ...then I cancelled Dazzlewhite ...only to fine you have to phone another number for Healthmember and VH Access finally cancelled Healthmember can't get through to VH Access ...does anyone know a number I can dial from Ireland ...Please ...

• Sh
      Sep 14, 2009

I signed up for purlift trial, now I also have charges for VH Access, Health Member, and My Diet Partner. I thoroughly read all small print throughout entire web page and I also did not see or read anything regarding charges coming from all over! If I had I never would have done it!!! I cancelled everything, returned the purlift, cost $15 to send it back, and still have charges coming out. The calls today should be interesting since I have contacted my lawyer, and this is so not good for them! My lawyer also checked and read through the webpages! I was told once I get the money returned to cancel my card, and have new card and numbers sent to me! I also am waiting to hear back from my bank regarding fraud protection. Companies like this need to be put out of business!

• Mi
      Sep 14, 2009

hi this has also happened to me, i have had charges every month ranging from £4 -£20, can anyone advise me on how to stop this from the UK please.

• Ge
      Sep 15, 2009
    DazzleWhite / Healthmember /VH Access - Unauthorized charges on credit card
    DazzleWhite
    [protected]@yah00.com
    Ontario
    Canada

I ordered a free trial size of Dazzlewhite through Internet, I called Dazzlewhite several times to cancel the order and do not charge me as soon as I put the order, but they still charged me 14.9USD from my credit card on Jul 2nd and did not ship me any product. I have been charged 3.24USD by WEBACCESS [protected] on Jul15, 3.24USD by VH Access [protected] onAug18, and 7.14USD by Healthmember [protected] on Aug16. I certainly did not intend to subscribe to any of the above companies. How could I stop them? How could I get all my money back? Help!!

• Oh
      Sep 16, 2009

My only comment it that the company's response to each and every complaint here is an obvious boilerplate response. It is word for word the same for every complaint, even if the complaint is different. How can I or anyone believe the company is sincere in any way at all when it is obvious they are not looking into any of the complaints or responding to each particular letter or issue, rather just reprinting the same response over and over. I'm not going to waste my time explaining how my 75 year old mother got scammed in this process by these companies, as it's abundantly obvious to me from both websites, as well as an online chat I had with one of the CSR's named Gail, that we will not receive any satisfaction in this manner. Instead I will simply say that we have dealt with it ourselves with the wonderful assistance of my mother's CC company, who will be immediately be sending a dispute, blocking her CC today, and charging back the amounts scammed out of my mother. I will take as much pleasure in knowing that these companies will feel just as scammed as my mother did when they realize they will NOT be getting the funds they tried to scam for and when they try again next month will be notified that the CC is no longer valid. I'm a retired lawyer so if either company wants to try to sue for their scammed charges I say bring it on.

• Da
      Sep 21, 2009

OK so I have just been charged like many of the others on this board

if you are from the the UK like me

here are the numbers you need to call- its best to call via SKYPE since it is free, also keep a note of the date you called and the cancellation numbers they give you

ACAIBURN [protected]

INSIDER SECRETS [protected] also may show up as VH ACCESS or worldclubfitness on your statement heres an alternative number to call [protected]

EBOOK [protected] this may show up as
    HEALTHMEMBER on your statement, it is also known as weightloss resources a
    here is an alternative number to call [protected]

You may also see these companies appear on your statement

My fitbalancer this company is also know as My Diet partner
    call this number [protected] to cancel or mail below (I just called)
    [protected]@MyFitBalancer.com.

once you have cancelled you should get an email from the company keep these, as you can pass these onto your credit card company- but you must cancel all the above memberships otherwise the credit card company have to pay them.. my credit card company are useless I have had to chase up all these companies myself

hope this helps

• Ay
      Sep 23, 2009

I am suffering the same thing now from 'My fitbalancer' ' HEALTHMEMBER' 'ezyfit' and VHACCESS and I have just been able to get out of the acaiburn trap. I will pursue my

• Rr
      Sep 25, 2009

What a scam! This outfit is using deceptive practices. When I called and cancelled the Ezykit, Elitepack and VH Access, I asked the "customer service rep" to describe what the product is and why so many people are being charged for something they didn't order. They kept referring to their "Terms and Conditions" section. I ask them why, if these products are so great they are not being advertised in legitimate ways, instead of being hidden like a blood-sucking tick in fine print . I also asked to be switched to a manager who offered to give me 30 days free. Wow, so impressive!
    Everyone should report these companies, especially Dazzle White, to the Consumer Protection Agency on their website... Google it.

• Ar
      Sep 30, 2009

I ordered a 'free' sample of purlift from the real free samples website which didn't have purlift terms and conditions on it and paid on my credit card for p&p, a few weeks later I received 3 further bottles although I hadn't ordered them and was horrified to find that they had charged me over £74 in 2 separate transactions within 10 days. I phoned the US office and was given a cancellation number and told that if I returned the products they would refund my money, I sent them back on September 9th but have so far not received the refund. I have sent them numerous emails but like the responses on here are all noncommital standard replies one gave me a phone number that was no longer in use!
    I have just received another credit card statement with money taken out for healthmember, vh access and elitepack. I contacted my cc company and they are passing the details onto the fraud dept. the worryong thing is that the vh access withdrawal shows that the card was present when the transaction took place which means my card has been cloned!
    These companies are the ### of the earth who have scammed lots of unsuspecting people most of whom can ill afford these charges.

• Zu
      Oct 03, 2009

Dazzle White is a scam and all complaints in DT Miller's post are confirmed. We found 3 separate charges all with foreign transaction fees on our Visa statement. We went online to obtain realtime charges and found another charge.

Here is how to initiate your refund: call the company phone # listed on your credit statement - Healthmember @ [protected], Elitepack @ [protected] and Kit Access @ [protected]. (The number for VH Access @ [protected] is not longer in service). Write down the company rep. name and identification number (all customer service reps have a number). Cancel the service, tell them it was never authorized, ask why you are being charged for service/product not provided. They will dispute, but tell them it was not authorized and they must refund the amount. If they disagree, politely tell them you will need to report this to your State Attorney General's office. Ask to confirm the reps name and number. They will quickly tell you the charge will be refunded. Get a confirmation number for the cancellation, write it down, confirm the time and date with the company rep. Next call is to your credit card company to dispute each charge and give your credit card company the cancellation confirmation number. Check your next credit card statement to confirm refund received.

Visa has a strong policy that if you follow this process and the company later tries to bill you again, Visa will back charge and penalize the company originating the charge.

• Fe
      Oct 04, 2009

I am having the same issues with my credit card and have to call and cancel everytime. However, after I get a cancellation email, a new charge under a different name would be added onto my account. I have had one representative openely admitted to me that they are all one and the same mother company while charging under multiple company names, why she doesn't know. I also get an overseas charge from my credit instituition for each transaction since I am from the US. This is getting very frustrating and I am looking into a Class A lawsit against this company for handing out confidential information and for unauthorized charges. Does anyone know if there has been one started? Or any formal complaint line where I can bypass calling each time to cancel and have it done all at one time once and for all?

• Bl
      Nov 13, 2009

Attention Wanda Simpson
    No such thing as this scamming company giving anyone a refund, are you with us? Are you NOT paying attention these people will not issue refunds period the only way to get out of it is to cancel your credit card and ask your bank to issue you a new CCard, period.
    You have been scammed just like the rest of us. You can threaten these idiots all you want by complaining to your attorney general, bbb, ftc it doesn't matter and those scare tactics don't work.
    Wake up and come back tp planet earth Wanda

• Ke
      Nov 14, 2009

I sent product back on oct.29th it was confirmen deliery on nov. 2nd and my account had not been refunded.
    Please refund my money as soon as possible or I will take futher action against your company.return #dzw457212430696 Kim alongi 5401 collins ave unit 1531 Miami beach Fl. 33140.I am disable at this time and cant afford this the bank in charging me 35 overdraft fees 3times.
    I will contact the better business bural and report you misled company.
    Kim Alongi

• Ke
      Nov 14, 2009

you are a bad company that charges for products that are not ordered
    Kim Alongi

Nov 19, 2009

• Fa
      Nov 21, 2009

I want to ditto Rochelle Campbell's comments...

"Like everyone else I to have been SCAMMED BY DAZZLE WHITE...DO NOT sign up for your free trial they say you only pay $ 14.95 for postage & handling, but, then you are still charged $79.95 for the product.You will still keep receiving products and be charged for them unless you cancel them, They don't state that though!!! Oh and you will also notice on your BANK STATEMENT withdrawls coming out of your account from names like ELITEPACK...VH ACCESS...KITACCESS.As far as im concerned this is STEALING, like everyone else this company should be INVESTIGATED and shut down.I was one of the lucky ones by the sounds of it to be able to send the three dazzle white products back and be reinburst for my money.But also to be safe i had to cancel my credit card and be issued another one which cost me $10.00...I AM VERY ?*@# off with this company for scaming so many people...SOMETHING REALLY NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT IT !!!"

In my case I had entered my credit card numbers to enroll in a $1.95 shipping cost of the "free offer" - June, 09. Thankfully I did not enter any bank card numbers when enrolling in the "free trials".
    I cancelled my credit card a few minutes ago- Nov., 09. I believe that when this mess is done, I'll have paid $450.00 to these fraudulant "companies".

Wow! I wanted my teeth whitened... I should have gone to my dentist for the service, and I would have paid much less and had great results. These products did not produce any better results than what whitening strips from a drug store have done.

As for the other companies listed as making charges to my credit card... "accessmember" "elitepack" "healthmember" "VHaccess" and etc. ETC.- customer services reps. could not give me descriptions of products or services that they were supposed to provide. The "healthmember" representative I spoke with by phone (Don) said that his organization manages payment plan"services for over 5o companies" and that I would need to look on the internet to find out what services the "healthmember" company offers.

Consumers beware. MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN AND ARE CONTINUING TO BE AFFECTED BY THESE SCAMS.

Dec 12, 2009

"""ATTENTION EVERYONE"" WHO HAS SIGNED UP FOR DAZZLEWHITE OR ANYTHING ELSE...all the unauthorised transactions that have been coming out of your accounts...PLEASE TAKE ALL YOUR ACCOUNT STATEMENTS TO YOUR BANK along with a photo copy of this complaints site as proof these companies have been withdrawling UNAUTHORISED money out of your accounts .It is clasped as FRAUD.If you have had to cancel your visa card and get a new one they will wayver the cost as this is under the FRAUDS ACT.YOUR BANK WILL INVESTIGATE THESE FRAUD COMPANIES and ALL YOUR MONEY WILL BE RETURNED TO YOUR ACCOUNT!!! and NEVER EVER PURCHASE ANYTHING OR SING UP FOR anything using your visacard!!!I too got stung with DAZZLEWHITE and other names like WEBDIET..VH ACCESS...ELITEPACK...EZYKIT were taking money out of my account too, there is nothing stating in fine print any of this...THIS IS THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO TO GET ALL YOUR MONEY BACK

So everyone should be happy now!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR READING

Dec 15, 2009

Sorry everyone I have just been informed that the bank Cannot replace my stolen money as, when you sing up for DAZZLEWHITE trialfree whitening pen that still cost's an arm an a leg, you also sing up for which is written in there FINE PRINT you also signing up for other companies like VH ACCESS, EZYKIT and so on...to access your account to foreing compaines to take cash out of your accounts...so unfortunatly nothing can be done about this UNLESS YOU CANCEL YOUR VISA CARD AND GET A NEW ONE.