Dazzle Smile teeth whitening / Scam

1 United States

With 24 hours of signing up for "Dazzel White" Teeth whitening product. I called and cancelled. They explained that if I recieved thier product to return it within 14 days for full refund. I did receive their product and immediately returned it the next day with return receipt requested they had to sign for the returned product and I have proof of returning it within the stated time frame. I never received another product from them and thought things were okay. On my January credit card statement I did not reconize a charge of $24.13 for Sup*Worldfit . Not recognizing this charge I googled it on the internet and found out it was from the Dazzle White company. I immediately started checking my past statements and sure enough there was another $24.13 charge on my December credit card that went unnoticed by me because I thought it was a Christmas gift. I immediately called my credit card company and am disputing these charges. I have been unsuccessful so far at getting through to this company.

Lj