Davison / scam - rip off - don't be a victim
For anyone who has been taken by Davison since the 2008 lawsuit settlement, please join the davisonisgoingdown group and invite anybody you know who has been victimized by this company. We need to come together so we can start a new class action lawsuit. Please share your story here and stay tuned for more details as I figure out how to move forward.
Here is my story:
I hired Davison who is an inventor promotional firm to help me bring my idea from conception to market. I have paid excess of $9000 in July 2009 and was last contacted by my representative Michael Grando in March 2010. At that time, I was told my actual product sample had been manufactured and was in QA and I would have a provisional patent application within 2 weeks. I never heard back from Grando and began calling leaving voicemails and sending emails. Finally I spoke to the receptionist who advised Grando was on medical leave and Gary Humes was handling my design. I began leaving Humes numerous voicemails and have also left voicemails with the Vice President and still have not received a response regarding my inquiries on my product.
Since my concerns, I have learned Davison had been sued by the FTC for practices that are still being used today in which I am a victim of. For example, I was told they had great contacts with companies, more specifically, Cuisinart with which they would be presenting my design to. I am learning that they do not have solid standing here. When I told them I had another company in mind I was told that they were the experts in this area and had done all of the preliminary research to target this company. I even asked who their contact with Cuisinart was and was told that it was a confidentiality matter and could not be shared with me. I was also told that very few people's ideas were accepted by Davison as they were selective on the applicants received but mine was being accepted for further development.
DON'T TRUST DAVISON THEY WILL GET YOUR MONEY AND NEVER CALL BACK!!!
More Davison Complaints & Reviews
- Davison - they almost got me for $695.00 
- Davison Invention Land - fraud 
- Davison Inventegration - we were trained to rip you off 
- Davison Invention - ripoff company 
- Davison Design & Development - we were trained to rip you off 
- Davison Design & Development - the complete service was awful.
- Davison Design & Development - he is gang stalking me he threaten to hire a hit man to kill me
- Davison Design & Development - invention scam
- Davison Design & Development - packaging promoting
- Davison Invention - faulty photographer case