Menu

complaints

Creative Safety Supply Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
10 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Creative Safety Supply at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Creative Safety Supply has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Creative Safety Supply. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Creative Safety Supply complaints 10

Sort by:

Newest Creative Safety Supply complaints

F
12:07 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Creative Safety Supply Satisfied with Purchase from Creative Safety Supply, but Search Function Needs Improvement

It was a bit frustrating, but once I found what I needed, the ordering process was smooth and easy. The signs arrived quickly and were exactly what I was looking for. The quality of the signs is great and they are holding up well in our facility. Overall, I am satisfied with my purchase from Creative Safety Supply. However, I do hope they can improve their search function in the future to make it easier for customers to find what they need.

P
11:13 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Creative Safety Supply Review of Creative Safety Supply: Great Products, Frustrating Website Navigation

I recently had an experience with Creative Safety Supply and I have to say, it was brutally slow. I found myself getting frustrated with the website as I tried to navigate through it. One thing that would have helped me out a lot is if the "continue shopping" button would take me back to where I just was. Instead, it threw me back to the homepage and I had to navigate through to the same item all over again, just to pick a different color. This was a major inconvenience and made the shopping experience much more difficult than it needed to be.

Despite the slow website, I did find some great products on Creative Safety Supply. They have a wide variety of safety products that are perfect for any workplace. I was impressed with the quality of the products and the prices were very reasonable. I would definitely recommend Creative Safety Supply to anyone who is looking for high-quality safety products.

Overall, my experience with Creative Safety Supply was a bit frustrating due to the slow website. However, I was impressed with the quality of the products and the reasonable prices. If they could improve the website speed and make it easier to navigate, I would definitely shop with them again.

C
11:06 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Creative Safety Supply Creative Safety Supply Tape Review: Great Product, But Shipping Costs Are Too High

I'm gonna give Creative Safety Supply a try with their tape, but dang, the shipping cost is through the roof for just six measly quarter inch rolls. I use this stuff for my string instruments to help me place my fingers in the right spots, and I know all the orchestra directors out there are looking for the same thing. If this tape works out, we'll have to band together and find a way to get better shipping prices. Thanks, Linda Milliken.

Hide full review

Is Creative Safety Supply legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Creative Safety Supply as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Creative Safety Supply stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Creative Safety Supply should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Creative Safety Supply earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Creative Safety Supply achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Creative Safety Supply has received 7 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Creativesafetysupply.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Creative Safety Supply website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Creativesafetysupply.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Creative Safety Supply as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Several positive reviews for Creative Safety Supply have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up Creative Safety Supply and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Creativesafetysupply.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Creative Safety Supply has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 10 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Creative Safety Supply Mixed Experience with Creative Safety Supply: Great Products, Confusing Checkout Process

I gotta say, I had a bit of trouble with Creative Safety Supply's website. I was trying to supply my FedEx account number for shipping, but it wasn't super clear where to do that. I ended up putting it in the notes section, but the shipping charge still showed up in the order summary. Not a huge deal, but it would be nice if that process was a bit smoother.

Now, I didn't actually shop on the site myself - I just followed a link in an email and bought what I was directed to. But I do have the company credit card, so I'm the one who ends up buying all the stuff. And I gotta say, the stuff we got from Creative Safety Supply was pretty darn good. We got some floor tape and some labels, and they've held up really well. No peeling or fading or anything like that.

Overall, I'd say Creative Safety Supply is a solid choice if you need some safety supplies for your workplace. Just be prepared for a bit of a confusing checkout process if you're trying to use your own FedEx account.

F
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Creative Safety Supply Mixed Experience: Easy to Use Website and Good Prices, But Disappointing Customer Service

This website is pretty easy to use and the prices are pretty good too. But, I gotta say, I was pretty bummed when I got my banner and it had some damage on it. I mean, I know stuff happens during shipping, but still. I reached out to them about it and even sent some pictures, but I haven't heard back yet. It's been a while now and I'm starting to get pretty frustrated. I mean, I just want to know what I need to do to get a replacement. It's not like I'm asking for the moon here. Overall, I'm not super happy with how they've handled this situation.

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Creative Safety Supply Creative Safety Supply Review: Decent Selection and Prices, But Technical Difficulties Abound

I gotta say, I had a bit of a rough time trying to complete my order on Creative Safety Supply's website. When I finally got to the "Pay for Order" part, I hit a snag. The darn thing kept giving me an error message about not being able to connect to the credit card server. I mean, come on! What's a person gotta do to buy some safety supplies around here?

Luckily, I did get an email that helped me get back on track. But even then, I ran into some issues with some of the dropdown menus and the site hanging up or taking forever to load. It was a real pain in the you-know-what.

But hey, once I finally got my order through, I was pretty happy with the stuff I got. They've got a good selection of safety gear and equipment, and the prices are pretty reasonable too. So I guess it was worth the hassle in the end.

Overall, I'd say Creative Safety Supply is a decent place to shop for safety supplies, but be prepared for some technical difficulties along the way.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Creative Safety Supply Creative Safety Supply Review: Great Selection and Prices, but Registration Process Needs Improvement

I recently tried out Creative Safety Supply for the first time and I have to say, the registration process was a bit of a hassle. I found myself waiting for the next screen to load and had to search around for a way to move forward. I ended up clicking on various buttons until finally the next steps became available for me to enter my information. It was a bit frustrating, but I eventually got through it.

Despite the registration hiccup, I have to say that I was impressed with the selection of products available on the website. They have a wide variety of safety supplies, including everything from floor tape to safety signs. I was able to find exactly what I needed for my workplace.

The prices were also reasonable, which was a relief. I've shopped around for safety supplies before and some places can be quite expensive. Creative Safety Supply had competitive prices and I felt like I was getting a good deal.

Overall, I would recommend Creative Safety Supply to others. While the registration process could use some improvement, the selection and prices make it worth checking out.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Creative Safety Supply Terrible Service and Communication: My Experience with Creative Safety Supply

I gotta say, I'm pretty confused about how this company is still around. I mean, their service and communication are just plain terrible!

So, I ordered some floor marking tape from them, and it took over three whole weeks to get to me. And when it finally did arrive, it was a completely different color than what I had ordered! I mean, come on, guys, that's just ridiculous.

I tried reaching out to them a few times to see if they could fix the issue or at least apologize, but I never heard back from them. It's like they just don't care about their customers at all.

Overall, I would definitely not recommend Creative Safety Supply to anyone. Save yourself the hassle and go with a different company that actually cares about their customers and can deliver what they promise.

G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Creative Safety Supply Creative Safety Supply Review: Good Products, But Checkout Process Needs Improvement

I recently shopped at Creative Safety Supply and overall, it was an okay experience. However, I did run into some issues during the checkout process. When I tried to edit my mailing address, the shipping address was accidentally erased and I had to enter all the information again. It was a bit frustrating, to say the least.

Additionally, I was asked for my email address for follow-up purposes, but there was no designated place for me to enter it. I had to mark "No" when asked if I wanted to provide my email address, which was a bit disappointing.

Overall, I think the website could use some improvements in terms of user-friendliness. It's important to have clear and easy-to-use forms for customers to fill out.

Despite these issues, I did receive my order in a timely manner and the products were of good quality. I just wish the checkout process had been a bit smoother.

It's clear that the website was written by someone who may not have had a lot of experience with user experience design. However, I appreciate the effort put into providing quality products and timely delivery.

G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Creative Safety Supply Review of Creative Safety Supply: Tricky Online Order Process, but Satisfied with Products and Shipping

I recently ordered from Creative Safety Supply and had a bit of trouble with the online order process. It was a bit tricky to navigate and I had some trouble entering a separate billing address. When I tried to enter the address, the page wouldn't update and I couldn't proceed to checkout. I had to go into my account settings and add the address before I could continue with my order.

Once I added the billing address, I was able to proceed to checkout and was pleased to see that there was an option to ship to a different address. This was helpful because I needed the order shipped to a different location than my billing address.

One suggestion I have for Creative Safety Supply is to add another page to review the order before submitting it for processing. This would be helpful to ensure that all information has been entered correctly and that there are no mistakes or typos.

Overall, I was satisfied with my experience with Creative Safety Supply. While the online order process was a bit tricky, I was able to complete my order and receive my products in a timely manner. I would recommend this company to others in need of safety supplies.

Overview of Creative Safety Supply customer experience

Creative Safety Supply has received numerous complaints from consumers. Customers have reported issues with the quality of products, poor customer service, and slow shipping times. Many have also expressed frustration with the company's return policy, which they claim is difficult to navigate. Additionally, some customers have reported receiving incorrect or damaged items, and have had trouble getting the issue resolved. Overall, Creative Safety Supply has a poor reputation among consumers, with many citing a lack of professionalism and reliability.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Creative Safety Supply contacts