[Resolved] Davison Design & Development — inventor's scam
I wish I had checked this site before signing Contract with Davison, I might never have had to deal with Crooks.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Beaumont, CA by Jan 2016, I had signed my Contract, and sent some$7, 000 PLUS, to this Corp, thinking, obviously like everyone else, that the Volume they deal with would be a sure sign of Professionalism. they sent me a Welcome Letter, and a DVD, to Date, nothing else has been forthcoming. I suppose it's now time to seek Legal help.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Davison Design & Development Customer Care's Response, Jan 17, 2017
To Mr. Dan Hoquist -
We understand that customer service is vital in all businesses and is imperative when operating a successful business. Customer concerns upset everyone and the staff works very hard to troubleshoot them so communication errors are kept to a minimum. Unfortunately, a breakdown in communication is precisely what occurred. Specifically, the representative assigned to work with you had ended their employment and the project was not re-assigned. The project has now been assigned to an Executive Vice President who will be in contact with you promptly. Davison extends its apology for this breakdown.
The following brief summary of events is provided as a full disclosure of events and is not intended as an attempt to excuse the lack of communication. You contacted Davison by submitting an idea for a new product. You entered the initial pre-development agreement and those services were performed. You completed a questionnaire about these initial services, providing positive feedback. Subsequently, you entered an agreement for the creation of an integrated product rendering to depict your new idea. On 03/18/2016, you informed Davison that you would be unavailable through the end of April 2016; as such no calls were scheduled for that time period. The representative assigned to the project ended her employment and the project was not re-assigned. Prior to receiving the current complaint, there has been no communication either to you or from you. As stated, Davison extends its apology for its part in the breakdown of communication.
For over 25 years, Davison has helped everyday people prepare and present their ideas to corporations, manufacturers, and retailers to see if they would be willing to license the product ideas. Our exclusive idea to product method is responsible for more products on the store shelves than any other competitor in this industry.
Quick facts about Davison and our process
• We are based in Pittsburgh, PA and works with clients from around the world.
• We have been in business since 1989.
• Our products have been sold by over 1, 000 stores & online retailers.
• We design, build and package products for both individuals and corporate clients.
• Our staff of 250 plus are dedicated to helping bring new product ideas to life.
• Our staff has won numerous design awards for innovative product designs.
• We are a member of the Online Business Bureau and other affiliate groups.
We encourage any questions or concerns be brought to our attention at [protected]@davisoninvents.com. Maybe we can help. Thank you.
More Davison Design & Development Complaints & Reviews
- Davison - they almost got me for $695.00 
- Davison Invention Land - fraud 
- Davison Inventegration - we were trained to rip you off 
- Davison Invention - ripoff company 
- Davison Design & Development - we were trained to rip you off 
- Davison Design & Development - my wet/ dry wipe
- Davison Inventions - scam 
- [Resolved] Davison Design & Development - feeling scamed 
- Davison Design And Development - 11,000 invention scam 
- Davison Invention / Gablet - more like a car dealership