Last week, I went to Norfolk, VA, to visit my Son and his family. He and I each got the $27.99 meal, which included the play card and my Granddaughter ordered the macaroni and cheese. We ate, played games and took home a couple of prizes. What really upset me was...
1. Seated ourselves, since there was no one at the station to eat us
2. Had to go and get our server, to let her know that we had seated ourselves.
3. The waitress was obviously stressed and it showed.
4. We the saw (we're guessing) the Manager, who was bussing some of the many tables, that were filled with plates, glasses, etc.
5. Our burgers, were actually good.
6. My Granddaughter asked if she could have a "refill" on her mac and cheese. It came in a small bowl and was about 1/3 full. She is not a big, or fast eater and I actually commented to my Son about the portion. Boxed mac and cheese!
7. Our waiter said that she would be "right back" with soda refills. I was almost empty and my Son was empty, BEFORE we got our meals. We got our refills, as we were sitting there talking, AFTER WE HAD ALREADY EATEN OUR DINNERS!
8. EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED with the service and portions!