[Resolved] Damelin Correspondence College / ignoring coplaints / poor service

This is the complaint I sent to Yolanda Monaisa and I am not getting any reply.

Good day Yolanda.
I spoke to you about six moths ago about when I am getting my diploma for a exam I finished almost a year ago. You sent me the forms and I returned it with a copy of my ID. It seems to me that one only gets results if you raise your voice. It is the time of year when interviews are coming up, and if I fail a interview again and look like fool for not being able to show a diploma for something I finished a year ago I will go see my lawyer again and sue.
Regards
Joseph Roy Kruger (422011)
And this is not the only problem I had with them. It seem that they only want to take your money. I can garentee you if I send a mail now saying that I want to enrol for a course they will phone me the next day. Its pathetic!!

• Resolution statement

• Good day,
    Please accept our apology for the series of frustrations you have endured. Kindly advise if your query above has been resolved.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you.