[Resolved] Damelin Correspondence College / ignoring coplaints / poor service
This is the complaint I sent to Yolanda Monaisa and I am not getting any reply.
Good day Yolanda.
I spoke to you about six moths ago about when I am getting my diploma for a exam I finished almost a year ago. You sent me the forms and I returned it with a copy of my ID. It seems to me that one only gets results if you raise your voice. It is the time of year when interviews are coming up, and if I fail a interview again and look like fool for not being able to show a diploma for something I finished a year ago I will go see my lawyer again and sue.
Joseph Roy Kruger (422011)
And this is not the only problem I had with them. It seem that they only want to take your money. I can garentee you if I send a mail now saying that I want to enrol for a course they will phone me the next day. Its pathetic!!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] Customer Care's Response, Mar 29, 2018
Please accept our apology for the series of frustrations you have endured. Kindly advise if your query above has been resolved.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Damelin Correspondence College
More Damelin Correspondence College Complaints & Reviews
- Damelin College - refund 
- Damelin - degree 
- Damelin College - very poor service 
- Damelin Correspondence College - I am paying good money for a service that I just am not getting
- Damelin - no servie/ refund 
- Damelin Durban City - service from staff
- Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] - results
- [Resolved] Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] - my matric
- [Resolved] Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] - unethical behaviour to get money and refusal to refund 
- [Resolved] Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] - customer service/feedback