Dalian Hexuan Import Export Co LTD / copy paper a4

1 DALIAN CITY, China Review updated:

We placed our initial order with proper contract and 70% money transferred against proforma invoice. The product was A4 copy paper. At first we were told that order will be ready in 2-weeks then 1-week and now the supplier has completely stopped answering to our emails and phone calls.

Shipment agreed terms were on FOB basis from Dalian to Bahrain.

Az
Nov 7, 2018

Comments

• Ay
      14th of Nov, 2018

Is there any update on your order shipment ? As I want to order them 1 container of A4 paper, CIF to INDIA.
    Are they trustworthy ?

• Mu
      23rd of Nov, 2018

I am also ordered A4 paper with 100% advance payment but the supplier representative [protected]@dalianhexuan.com is not answering the emails. i am amazed that what kind of business attitude they have.

• Mu
      12th of Jan, 2019

@Muddassir Ali Plz contact me at imran.[protected]@gmail.com. I want some details

• Ay
      28th of Nov, 2018

They are fraud

• Cb
      2nd of Jan, 2019

I had also ordered for plastic granules raw materials, first they send a good quality sample. So I place order and paid for 70% of the contract value.They have sent different item, as they say it was a factory mistake to load the goods, and commit to replace my item. Unfortunately till now they are not answering my emails. ([protected]@dalianhexuan.com and [protected]@dalianhexuan.com)

• Vi
      10th of Jan, 2019

@cbkim Im negotiating with them right now for the purchase of LLDPE granules, they offer me a fantastic price and this factor scary me, what you think can i trust them ? The comunicate person is ([protected]@dalianhexuan.com)
    who can gave any answer about my question please contakt me at ([protected]@ukr.net)
    Kind regard
    Viktor

• Cb
      4th of Mar, 2019

@Viktorfedko they are fraud... i am much affected with their wrong goods as I cant release those from the port as documents are on OBL, my other shipment with the shipping lines are on hold for release. I need to settle the goods sent by [protected]@dalianhexuan.com this is impossible to release I dont have the papers and items are not the one I needed.

• Ro
      7th of Jan, 2019

How Could I get any help about chinese police?

• Ob
      15th of Jan, 2019

I ordered and paid them 100% for A4 copy paper CIF Lagos, Nigeria, they sent me fake shipping document.
    They have stopped answering my telephone calls and they no longer reply my e mail and wechat messages.
    They sent me fake E-COPY of" bill of lading" in order to collect the balance of 30% from me, I had earlier paid them 70% .
    It was after i had paid them the balance and i waited in vain for the original shipping documents, i approached the shipping company in Nigeria that i discovered that the advance e-copy they sent to me was fake.
    The no longer communicate with me.
    Their contact person in called Summer. Is she real, is this her actual name?

What can i do outside Chinese Police