Nicole Bagnell [email protected]going into my bank account and taking money without authorization

N Nov 06, 2018

I just looked at my bank account at there was a charge for $67.22 that came out of my bank today, I never ordered anything from you, you went into my bank account and illegally stole money out of my account. I want my money returned ASSP, I've contacted my banks fraud n dispute department and I have contacted the Fraud Department at The Peel Police Department as well. I gave the police all of your information and I told them I would contact you now, if I do not receive my money back they will be taking this case over. I want someone to call me ASAP Or email, anything to get my money back in my account. I'm currently in the hospital so if you call n I dont answer, leave a detailed message with a contact number I can call you back at ASAP!!!
I cant believe you go into people's accounts randomly and take money from people, that is low down. I will now go back months n make sure you haven't done this before in earlier months.

my name is Nicole Bagnell [protected]@hotmail.com
[protected]
I'm waiting for your response, well I guess so is the police.

going into my bank account and taking money without authorization