USA Reward Spot$1000 visa

J Nov 07, 2018 Review updated:

I was sent a text to get $1000 visa card from usa reward spot, just fill out survey and free gifts. I did survey and purchased the I can read book club, a credit report company, graze food snacks and highlights puzzle. I kept getting messages to try one more gift. I sent an email to company and no response. I sent a message thru text but no response. What a ripoff!

My name is jennie disher, email address [protected]@aol.com, address: 3250 manchester avenue, winston salem, nc 27103. [protected]

• Sc
    S. C. Goolsby Nov 14, 2018

Same thing here, but I got the 100 points after choosing the Dr. Seuss books. AFTER I Finished giving my financial info, it closed out. Not FIVE MINUTES LATER, I received a text to complete MORE OFFERS cos I ONLY RECEIVED A $10 Credit TOWARD my $1000 Visa Card.
    I HATE USA REWARD SPOT. I'm thinking SERIOUSLY about contacting an attorney. They are BOGUS AS HELL...
    Sherry Goolsby
    Richland, Ms
    11/14/2018

• De
    Dellydel Nov 16, 2018

I agree we should all contact attorneys. Scam scam!! They continue contacting me.

Comments

Maryvette Beltran Nov 17, 2018

Yea I've done all of this and never received a gift card. Does anyone know how to contact these people or get something going against them?