Dale Martens Nissan Subaru - Lawrence, Kansas / the biggest run around from nissan north america!
We purchased a Maintenance Plus plan when we purchased our new car 2004. We traded that car in 2006. Still to this day we have not been refunded the remaining balance on our maintenance plan. Dale Martens was supposed to contact Nissan North America to obtain our refund for us. We called numerous times to speak with someone who worked parttime and never wanted to return our phone calls. Then I got frustrated and spoke to Dale Martens and he insisted that I talk to this parttime person, even though I told him I could not get him to return my calls. Then Dale Martens hung up on me! After that I started calling Nissan of North America. They told me that they had sent the money to Dale Martens in November of 2006 and that I needed to wait 6 weeks to do a search.
Every since then I have gotten the biggest run around from Nissan North America about trace and where my money is. What a JOKE!
More Dale Martens Nissan Subaru - Lawrence, Kansas Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - 2014 Versa Note
- Middletown Nissan - Rusting of my 2013 Nissan Rogue tailgate since 8/19/16
- Nissan Motor Company - the return if m'y rental
- Nissan Motor Company Alissa - sunroof broken because industrial malfunction
- Nissan Motor Company - 2017 nissasn pro 4x titan