Daisy Fuentes / Patch came off

1 Fremont, CA, United States Review updated:

I purchased a gray shirt with a heart on the front. I wore it once and when I washed it the heart began to come off the shirt. Before washing it I followed the directions exactly. I am unable to return it to Kohls because it has been washed. I am now wondering if anyone else has encountered similar experiences with Daisy Fuentes clothing?

More Daisy Fuentes Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Cl
      13th of Sep, 2009

I am sorry for your bad experience with Kohl's and it's product, but I, being a Kohl's Customer Service employee, can assure you that the POLICY is a Yes We Can policy. We are to return your item, no questions asked.

1. If you return it with your receipt, you will get the full amount you paid back onto your credit card or kohl's card, or you'll get cash back if you paid with a debit card, cash, or check. You can also opt to receive a KMRC (merchandise credit.)

2. If you have your receipt but paid with a gift card or KMRC (merchandise credit), you will get the full amount you paid back on a KMRC (merchandise credit).

3. If you do not have the receipt but paid with a credit/debit/kohl's card, we can do an account lookup easily, as long you bring the card you purchased it with and have the UPC number of the item, which can usually be found on a small tag inside of the shirt. (Or the associate can find the same shirt in the store and use that UPC since it is the same.)

4. If you do not have a receipt, but paid with cash, check, or gift card, you can do a non-receipted return but you will get back the lowest price the item has been on a KMRC (merchandise credit).

5. You can also do an even exchange for an item of the same ORIGINAL price as the item you bought. If you do not know the price, they can look it up or use the UPC inside the shirt, if available.

I would go to the General Manager of the store asap... Perhaps print this off, and let him/her know the problem. Also, Kohl's has their return policy on the backs of the receipts and posted at the registers. They should know they have to return your item.

It specifically states on the back of the receipt that Defective Merchandise (which is what your shirt would be classified) will be returned/exchanged with the same policy.

I really hope this helps! Post back with an update if you do anything about it!

• Bl
      3rd of Aug, 2011

I have had problems with Daisy Fuentes Bras. My daughter and I purchase her bras at Kohls. Once you have washed them a couple of times (by hand) the upper seamed portion of the straps start to come apart. I have returned one or two of them for this reason but I have them in assorted colors and cannot return them all once they start to come apart. I know they will only do it again. I like her product (they fit well!) but the straps should have a longer life expectancy they they do. Someone in manufacturing needs to address this issue. Thanks, Deb L.

• Ko
      22nd of Aug, 2011

Yeah, you can still return things that are washed. Even though this post is a few years old, you could still go into kohls today and return it.

• Wt
      22nd of Oct, 2011

You should still be able to return it. I returned a pair of New Balance shoes because the sole started to peel apart after only a month of wearing them. I told them I've never had that problem with the brand before, and they took them back and credited my Kohls card. @bella777, do you really have to leave snide remarks on every post? Really shows your maturity.

• Je
      20th of May, 2014

I agree with the complaint. I purchased a DF shirt and washed it specifically as directed on the label and it shrunk so much that I can no longer wear it. I have no way to get my money back since I do not have the tags any longer...but this is infuriating. Since I paid money for it, wore it once and now have to get rid of it.