DaiBo {SGJ-YD} No. 3 Yunxiao Road Guangzhoushi Guangdong 510410

Posted: Jun 13, 2017 by

deceit, wrong items sent, no e-mail answers, fake shop

3.8
GUANGDONG, China
ginsel-laban.de
I have ordered 6 different optical and sun glasses (without optical correction) from big brands for about 98€. instead I received 3 different glasses, 2 of each, that I haven't ordered. additionaly they booked a little more from the credit card, 106€ instead of 98€.

I ordered the glasses on the webpage ginsel-laban. de because they were really cheap. strange was that the prices for any glasses vary only between 12 and 16€, doesen't matter from which brand or which type. also there is no impressum or any contact details. just an online form which was never answered.

The delivery note indicates this: daibo {sgj-yd} no. 3 yunxiao road guangzhoushi guangdong baiyunqu guang zhou shi guangdong 510410 china

This is a fake shop. they are deceiving people and send you soemthing worthless which you haven't ordered. I will try to recall the payment from my credit card.
Complaint comments Comments (134)    Updated: Complaint country China Complaint category Vision, Glasses, Lenses

Comments

N  14th of Jun, 2017 by    +1 Votes
I have the same situation from: Fraud !!! The delivery : DaiBo {SGJ-YD} No. 3 YUNXIAO ROAD GUANGZhouShi GUANGDONG BaiYunQu Guang Zhou Shi GUANGDONG 510410 China. I ordered a Columbia original jacket as on the photos, from columbiaskleponline.pl - Site looks very professional, but I got hopeless little china jacket. Additionally they took more money from out card!!! Where to report such fraud.
N  19th of Oct, 2017 by    +2 Votes
@Beata Borowiec Je souhaiterais monter un collectif contre DaiBo.
N  20th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@KIKI77176 I agree and will follow you if you do it, there's 3 months that I try to find a solution. Like everybody on this web site, I order some sneckers white just 10 % under the shop price, so I didn't think it was a fake and I received some fake nike green and yellow. I'm working half time in China so I even suggest to return the shoes...No answer ! really a fake
N  21st of Oct, 2017 by    +2 Votes
@KIKI77176 J'ai contacté la DGCCRF et signal-arnaques. Je pourris leur site sur la rubrique Nous Contacter en leur attendant des centaines de mail.
J'ai eu un contact de li Susan qui me propose de revendre l'objet (immonde) et me propose 15 %. Inacceptable.
A  14th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
Just received my package from the same address, the website I ordered from was www.brewershillmiddle.Co. UK. I spent 68 euro for a COAST top, instead I got an Abercrombie and Finchl Lace maxi dress.

Going to try and recall my spending now. I ordered it on the 28th of may. Tried to search the website online but it has been taken down. Total Fraud!!
N  14th of Jul, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Unhappycustomer3344 I've had the same experience - I ordered a Adidas Adizero shirt (Id been searching for ages) supposed to be £23.96 and from the USA - it arrived today and is a cheap replica of an Adidas shirt of a different style (basket ball) - I checked my account and I have been charged almost £32 and a non sterling conversion charge of 86p - this is a total rip off - puts me off buying stuff online except from the big stores :(
N  15th of Jun, 2017 by    +2 Votes
Unfortunately I have the same kind of experience: I ordered shoes from merrellonline.co.uk and I was delivered totally different shoes from DaiBo No. 3 YUNXIAO Road GUANGZhouShi GUANGDONG BaiYunQu Guang Zhou Shi GUANGDONG 510410 CHINA. I was also charged more than agreed in order confirmation. Merrellonline.co.uk is not answering to my emails, so I contacted my bank and they advised me to make complaint direct to the credit card charger i.e Safesslbillpay.com (FHT*SWANGSD). I just contacted that safessllpay.com and explained the situation to them and told that I'm forced to make the official complaint.
N  29th of Sep, 2017 by    +2 Votes
@Merrellonline.co.uk PLESE BE cautious! My Credit Card after this purchase in June at this web shop OMLOG.fi was used after six-month somewhere in China. For my lucky, the credit card company noticed this promptly!
If You have got the products from this address : 3 Yunxiao Road Guangzhoushi Guangdong 510410, CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARD!
IMMEDIATELY!
Greetings from Finland!
N  31st of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Oksana Rantala Did you manage to get a refund?
I've ordered an HYMN raincoat and instead received a fake pair of sunglasses and I'm trying to find a solution via my bank, so they've raised a dispute which I'm not sure if it's gonna work. They didn't mention cancelling my debit card thought.
The website is www.rugc.co.uk !!!FRAUD!!!
N  1st of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Oksana Rantala Same situation. Did you get a refund??
A  15th of Jun, 2017 by    +1 Votes
I ordered a summer dress and received an ugly dress I did not order nowhere to return to just a complete rip off that site should be shut down!!!
N  19th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@rarityj Je souhaite monter un collectif contre DaiBo.
A plusieurs on pourra peut être faire quelque chose.
N  5th of Dec, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@KIKI77176 Bonjour, J'ai été aussi victime de l'arnaque... Où en êtes vous? Avez-vous trouvé une solution?
N  11th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
@JoDx bonjour
j'ai commande une veste Wanabee sur le site vetementsstocker.fr.Je viens de recevoir de DAIBO un tee shirt adidas. Personne ne réponds a mes emails sur le site vetementsstocker.fr.
Comment avez vous résolu votre problème? (en esperant que vous l'avez résolu!!)
cordialement
N  11th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
@KIKI77176 ok je vous suis
A  16th of Jun, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Just received a pair of Asics shoes. Only not the model I have ordered. Reading all the comment above I'm afraid that the same has happend to me.
Orderd by the site www.fab6.nl. This site is now inactive. A rip off!!
N  19th of Jun, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Same here, ordered two sunglasses and got 2 very different and fake looking one's instead.
I ordered at lemarte.es
but was shipped from the same Chinese location.

Real bummer
A  19th of Jun, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Same here. My husband bought an adidas top at some site in FaceBook and paid with debit card. No confirmation, no order number... 2 weeks later a stained jumper arrived at our place from this same address DaiBo sgj-yd
A  19th of Jun, 2017 by    +1 Votes
I purchased a pair of django blue flossy boots from who I thought was medalmounting.co.nz and directed me to a site sport shoe new hampshire who i thought i was buying them from. I was told it was $160.43 nzd they took $174.17 out of my credit card.. I have tried to email them since then but they never responded. Today I received a pair of crappy mens type black rubbish shoe which had the value of $10 on some plastic courier bag from China. DaiBo No. 3 YUNXIAO, , , ripped off!!.. I have now alerted VISA NZ fraud squad and they are investigating this. Hopefully I can get my money back..
Bought this through FACEBOOK.. You would think that FB checks out who is advertising on their site !!
N  13th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Mel Rays Hello did you manage to get your money back? Same thing happened to me :(
N  5th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Mel Rays Same just happened to me too! Was trying to buy Naot men’s sandals and ended up with cheap plastic sandals. I have also reported the incident to my bank in Australia as they were using a local company for the payment. Let’s hope that the credit card fraud squad get to the bottom of this company and shut them down once and for all.
N  20th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
Have just purchased a pair of United Nude Fold boots from MGCPAGES.COM for 98 AUD and received a pair of tan coloured, hideously ugly, weird shoes insttead not worth $10. Delivery bag had the same DaiBo address as you've all reported. Totally ticked off
N  20th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
My husband has done the same! Ordered from what looked like an Australian website. Cheap North Face Jacket. A random fake North Face Jacket has arrived in size M that wouldn't even fit me (and Im and XS!) No receipt/invoice and the original website no longer exists! Lesson to be learnt!
D  20th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
Me too, I have bought a new balance 2 weeks ago and they sends me a new balance very false and very very ugly. THAT SHOP IS A FAKE!!! DON`T BUY THERE
N  20th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
I have the same problem I have contacted my bank to see what they can do
N  23rd of Jun, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Ryan MacDonald Did you get your money back?
N  21st of Jun, 2017 by    -1 Votes
got sent a completely different hat than the one I ordered.

N  22nd of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
Son unos estafadores, mucho cuidado, no compréis desde barreraauto.es
N  12th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Beita denunciarlos por favor, yo lo he hecho en la guardia civil malaga, usan varios paginas inc
www.zapatillasrunningasics.com.es
N  22nd of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Lindsey2 oye y has conseguido k te devuelvan el dinero? yo creo k me han cobrado por dos veces y todo, me pedi una chaqueta adidas y me mandaron una falsa totalmente diferente pfff k coraje
N  23rd of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
Does anyone know if we can we return these Items and get our money back?
A  24th of Jun, 2017 by    -1 Votes
Me too. Got a pair of plastic shoes for$175.00, more than quoted. Been to bank to check them out I hope
A  26th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
Me too, from website: Mabatx.com I Ordered a pair of shoes, got a different brand and size and they took more money!! Be aware!!! FRAUD!!
A  26th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
The same thing happened to me. I ordered some sandals from this website: http://www.carlakirste.co.uk, and then received a strange package with fake Louis Vuitton sandals, nothing at all like the walking sandals I ordered. They look awful and smell even worse! When I checked, the charge on my card was from someplace in Shanghi, China, same address as others have shared here. I have reached out and not received any response whatsoever from the company. I'm on the way to the bank to see about disputing the charges and filing a complaint. I will also need to get a new card, since I can't trust these unscrupulous people! So disappointing!!!
N  28th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
I ordered a pair of Reebok Classic NC Plimsole Womens Sneakers I paid €67.48 euro plus €13.61euro postage and packing on the 12th June 2017. I paid with credit card, I used IPWAREHOUSE.CO.UK
I received a pair of shoes on Monday 26th June 2017 they are not the same brand, colour or size.
I can't ring anyone or email anyone. I will contact my bank for advice. I have the same address in China
People need to be WARNED now!! These were suppose to be a present for my daughter.
Brenda Foran Dublin Ireland
N  30th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
I bought 2x KEEN Clearwater sandals (Men's and women's shoes) from zekervitaal.nl in may. I paid about 130 euros. The shipment came from Guangdong China. Instead of KEEN I got what's in the picture. The director / owner of zekervittal.nl is Bjorn de Vries. I found his account with a photo on facebook and gmail. Unfortunately, it also does not respond to emails... :( Do you have any tips?

N  1st of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@zbit Unfortunately I have the same kind of experience here in Finland. I have ordered MASMASH jeans from website OMLOG.FI. The website language was Finnish, but with a poor translation. The product was cheaper there that original jeans, so I wanted to try this online shop. Surprise, surprise when my package was arrived, it was some fake jeans with different brand. So I have lost 89 eur plus extra charge from nothing. The address in the package was the same, which I try to google and find this correspondence.

If somebody COULD STOP this madness and these swindlers from China!!!
N  29th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Oksana Rantala PLESE BE cautious! My Credit Card after this purchase in June at this web shop OMLOG.fi was used after six-month somewhere in China. For my lucky, the credit card company noticed this promptly!
IMMEDIATELY!