DaiBo {SGJ-YD} No. 3 Yunxiao Road Guangzhoushi Guangdong 510410

Posted: Jun 13, 2017 by

deceit, wrong items sent, no e-mail answers, fake shop

4.3
GUANGDONG, China
ginsel-laban.de
I have ordered 6 different optical and sun glasses (without optical correction) from big brands for about 98€. Instead I received 3 different glasses, 2 of each, that I haven't ordered. Additionaly they booked a Little more from the credit Card, 106€ instead of 98€.

I ordered the glasses on the Webpage ginsel-laban.de because they were really cheap. Strange was that the Prices for any glasses vary only between 12 and 16€, doesen't matter from which brand or which type. Also there is no impressum or any contact Details. Just an online form which was never answered.

The delivery note indicates this: DaiBo {SGJ-YD} No. 3 YUNXIAO ROAD GUANGZhouShi GUANGDONG BaiYunQu Guang Zhou Shi GUANGDONG 510410 China

This is a fake shop. They are deceiving People and send you soemthing worthless which you haven't ordered. I will try to recall the payment from my credit Card.
Complaint comments Comments (45) Complaint country China Complaint category Vision, Glasses, Lenses

Comments

N  14th of Jun, 2017 by    +1 Votes
I have the same situation from: Fraud !!! The delivery : DaiBo {SGJ-YD} No. 3 YUNXIAO ROAD GUANGZhouShi GUANGDONG BaiYunQu Guang Zhou Shi GUANGDONG 510410 China. I ordered a Columbia original jacket as on the photos, from columbiaskleponline.pl - Site looks very professional, but I got hopeless little china jacket. Additionally they took more money from out card!!! Where to report such fraud.
A  14th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
Just received my package from the same address, the website I ordered from was www.brewershillmiddle.Co. UK. I spent 68 euro for a COAST top, instead I got an Abercrombie and Finchl Lace maxi dress.

Going to try and recall my spending now. I ordered it on the 28th of may. Tried to search the website online but it has been taken down. Total Fraud!!
N  14th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Unhappycustomer3344 I've had the same experience - I ordered a Adidas Adizero shirt (Id been searching for ages) supposed to be £23.96 and from the USA - it arrived today and is a cheap replica of an Adidas shirt of a different style (basket ball) - I checked my account and I have been charged almost £32 and a non sterling conversion charge of 86p - this is a total rip off - puts me off buying stuff online except from the big stores :(
N  15th of Jun, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Unfortunately I have the same kind of experience: I ordered shoes from merrellonline.co.uk and I was delivered totally different shoes from DaiBo No. 3 YUNXIAO Road GUANGZhouShi GUANGDONG BaiYunQu Guang Zhou Shi GUANGDONG 510410 CHINA. I was also charged more than agreed in order confirmation. Merrellonline.co.uk is not answering to my emails, so I contacted my bank and they advised me to make complaint direct to the credit card charger i.e Safesslbillpay.com (FHT*SWANGSD). I just contacted that safessllpay.com and explained the situation to them and told that I'm forced to make the official complaint.
A  15th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
I ordered a summer dress and received an ugly dress I did not order nowhere to return to just a complete rip off that site should be shut down!!!
A  16th of Jun, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Just received a pair of Asics shoes. Only not the model I have ordered. Reading all the comment above I'm afraid that the same has happend to me.
Orderd by the site www.fab6.nl. This site is now inactive. A rip off!!
N  19th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
Same here, ordered two sunglasses and got 2 very different and fake looking one's instead.
I ordered at lemarte.es
but was shipped from the same Chinese location.

Real bummer
A  19th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
Same here. My husband bought an adidas top at some site in FaceBook and paid with debit card. No confirmation, no order number... 2 weeks later a stained jumper arrived at our place from this same address DaiBo sgj-yd
A  19th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
I purchased a pair of django blue flossy boots from who I thought was medalmounting.co.nz and directed me to a site sport shoe new hampshire who i thought i was buying them from. I was told it was $160.43 nzd they took $174.17 out of my credit card.. I have tried to email them since then but they never responded. Today I received a pair of crappy mens type black rubbish shoe which had the value of $10 on some plastic courier bag from China. DaiBo No. 3 YUNXIAO, , , ripped off!!.. I have now alerted VISA NZ fraud squad and they are investigating this. Hopefully I can get my money back..
Bought this through FACEBOOK.. You would think that FB checks out who is advertising on their site !!
N  20th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
Have just purchased a pair of United Nude Fold boots from MGCPAGES.COM for 98 AUD and received a pair of tan coloured, hideously ugly, weird shoes insttead not worth $10. Delivery bag had the same DaiBo address as you've all reported. Totally ticked off
N  20th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
My husband has done the same! Ordered from what looked like an Australian website. Cheap North Face Jacket. A random fake North Face Jacket has arrived in size M that wouldn't even fit me (and Im and XS!) No receipt/invoice and the original website no longer exists! Lesson to be learnt!
D  20th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
Me too, I have bought a new balance 2 weeks ago and they sends me a new balance very false and very very ugly. THAT SHOP IS A FAKE!!! DON`T BUY THERE
N  20th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
I have the same problem I have contacted my bank to see what they can do
N  23rd of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Ryan MacDonald Did you get your money back?
N  21st of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
got sent a completely different hat than the one I ordered.

N  22nd of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
Son unos estafadores, mucho cuidado, no compréis desde barreraauto.es
N  12th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Beita denunciarlos por favor, yo lo he hecho en la guardia civil malaga, usan varios paginas inc
www.zapatillasrunningasics.com.es
N  23rd of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
Does anyone know if we can we return these Items and get our money back?
A  24th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
Me too. Got a pair of plastic shoes for$175.00, more than quoted. Been to bank to check them out I hope
A  26th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
Me too, from website: Mabatx.com I Ordered a pair of shoes, got a different brand and size and they took more money!! Be aware!!! FRAUD!!
A  26th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
The same thing happened to me. I ordered some sandals from this website: http://www.carlakirste.co.uk, and then received a strange package with fake Louis Vuitton sandals, nothing at all like the walking sandals I ordered. They look awful and smell even worse! When I checked, the charge on my card was from someplace in Shanghi, China, same address as others have shared here. I have reached out and not received any response whatsoever from the company. I'm on the way to the bank to see about disputing the charges and filing a complaint. I will also need to get a new card, since I can't trust these unscrupulous people! So disappointing!!!
N  28th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
I ordered a pair of Reebok Classic NC Plimsole Womens Sneakers I paid €67.48 euro plus €13.61euro postage and packing on the 12th June 2017. I paid with credit card, I used IPWAREHOUSE.CO.UK
I received a pair of shoes on Monday 26th June 2017 they are not the same brand, colour or size.
I can't ring anyone or email anyone. I will contact my bank for advice. I have the same address in China
People need to be WARNED now!! These were suppose to be a present for my daughter.
Brenda Foran Dublin Ireland
N  30th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
I bought 2x KEEN Clearwater sandals (Men's and women's shoes) from zekervitaal.nl in may. I paid about 130 euros. The shipment came from Guangdong China. Instead of KEEN I got what's in the picture. The director / owner of zekervittal.nl is Bjorn de Vries. I found his account with a photo on facebook and gmail. Unfortunately, it also does not respond to emails... :( Do you have any tips?

N  1st of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@zbit Unfortunately I have the same kind of experience here in Finland. I have ordered MASMASH jeans from website OMLOG.FI. The website language was Finnish, but with a poor translation. The product was cheaper there that original jeans, so I wanted to try this online shop. Surprise, surprise when my package was arrived, it was some fake jeans with different brand. So I have lost 89 eur plus extra charge from nothing. The address in the package was the same, which I try to google and find this correspondence.

If somebody COULD STOP this madness and these swindlers from China!!!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree