cyberlink / customer service

on [protected] I purchased powerdvd SE with the extended download option.after submitting 4 different support tickets to them in the last 4 days, I still have not gotten any responce from them.I guess they want me to buy thier phone service at a cost of $30 for 60 days to make them feel like they should respond. Well I am not going to buy the phone service sence it is probley as bad as thier support ticket program. But I will file a complaint with every consumer board and web site i can find. If anyone knows of any sites that would be a help please let me know.

Br

Comments

9th of Mar, 2013

well I did hear from Cyberlink after many emails, they were all answered but I couldn't log into the members site that password didn't work I had to make another one and that only worked if I used the link from Hotmail, they said I could get a refund, by sending the form back ! upgrades do not work for you cam 5 if you have cam 4 on already..! But you memo works.I hope every body else gets help,

• Ry
      9th of Mar, 2013

I just posted my complaint with the BBB. Turns out Cyberlink currently has a rating of F. Perhaps with a few more complaints that will become an -F. Looked at their website to be sure, this is the Cyberlink in Santa Clara CA (there appear to be several other businesses which are not related).

• St
      3rd of Apr, 2013

the police are causing so much problem and i am out on the streets and the librarians and people are stealing and robbing from me too and more._amen.love, stephanie diane curry.thankyou and goodbye.selah.amen.ask the new messiah if everybody is going to heaven or just some and see what he say, and ask him am i god and see what he say.love, stephanie diane curry.john:3;16;thankyou and goodbye.selah.amen.

• Ke
      21st of May, 2014

I am having trouble with a new add on called YouCam3. It has taken over my PowerDirector program and I cannot get to the segment to Capture. Not only that but it has taken over one other program I use. How can I get rid of this damn program. Please help me delete this program I do not want it. OR how do I get to the section of capture and recognise the Compro as it used to.
    Regards
    Kenneth Pratt

• Sh
      31st of May, 2014

Hi,

This is a horrible Company, This Company is breaking law on every day.
    they will do mental harassment but I don't Know how they survive.
    First they Hire Employee then terminate them & then send legal notice & summon to recover money.
    This Company should be banned to do any business at any Place.
    Cyberlinks Technologies P.Ltd.www.cyberlinks.in is a damn.