CVS In Oakton Shopping Center Oakton VA / poor customer service
I am complaining this CVS store because I could not get my medicine after I submitted my prescriptions three days. I submitted my prescriptions to CVS on Sunday (JUL 25) and was told to pick it up tomorrow afternoon because they needed to get more information from the doctor. I went back on Monday evening but I still could not get it. I was told their computer was done, and let me go to back home and wait for their call after the computer was fixed. I were waiting until Tuesday evening (24 hours after) no one call me back, and then I called them and asked if the compute was fixed? Answer is 'Yes'. I complained why nobody calls me back? I said can I talk to manager? Thinking letting manager know how hard to get the medicine from this store! The manager picked up phone (she told me her name is Van). She even did not say 'Sorry' after I describe what’s happened. I found she was the same person who let me wait CVS call one day before ... The manager in this store even had this kind service, how do I expect other person doing in this store?
More CVS In Oakton Shopping Center Oakton VA Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - on-going problem with the pharmacy
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - cvs in carson, ca they are incompentent!
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy lady named lauren
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - store location # 3157, 2390 e. bay dr, largo fl 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - requiring to scan my drivers license and allow my identity to be stolen