Custom Silk Creations / Product Not Recieved

1 PA, United States Review updated:

I was supposed to recieve my flowers by 11/17, they came in 2 days before my wedding. The toss bouquet was missing and the bouts were so ugly (not at all like the website pictures) I had to buy new ones, they weren't even usable. The one e-mail she finally sent me back on the subject said that she'd mail me a check that day for the amount of the toss bouquet (of course it never came) and that the bouts were exactly what I'd ordered. This woman doesn't reply to most e-mails, no one ever answers the phone - even when you're going nuts because your wedding's in a couple days and you have no flowers!

Comments

• Cs
      9th of Mar, 2009

sorry wrong company not our customer

• Su
      29th of Aug, 2009

Come on Susan- do you really think that people will believe that she has the wrong company? This is exactly what everyone else is saying about your company- you have a proven record of being a liar and a cheat. Why would this person write this about yor company if it wasn't your company- that makes no sense- she would have written the complaint about the company that she paid. Get a life and just stop scamming brides and you won't have this problem!