Custom Silk Creations / fraud
This business needs to be shut down. I ordered over $400 worth of silk flowers from them. I received a partial order. I contacted Susan Ketchum and she was very abrasive and offered no help on the matter. She insisted she mailed all the items in 4 separate boxes. I only received 3 boxes. I requested she track the missing box, but she never responded. She mailed me a money order refund despite my repeated requests to send the flowers not a refund. I complained to the PA Attorney General. She responded to them saying all items were in 3 boxes and that the USPS confirmed delivery. Unlucky for her, I have the email from her stating they were mailed in 4 boxes. Cant wait till I provide the AG a copy of that email. I hope they are prosecuted for fraud. BTW during my chit chat with Susan she informed me she used to be a nurse but got injured and is receiving 100% disability fron Social Security. I am in the process of notifying their fraud unit to se if she is receiving SS unlawfully.
More Custom Silk Creations Complaints & Reviews
- Custom Silk Creations - Product never received 
- Ketchum's Silk Wedding Flowers Aka Custom Silk Creations - Wedding Flowers Never Received 
- Ketchum's Custom Silk Creations - UNREAL! HORRIBLE!! Im sick to my stomach 
- Custom Silk Creations - No answer to email 
- CSilkC.com - Poor Quality product 
- CSilkC.com - Wedding flowers. Do not use this woman 
- CSilkC.com - Recieved flowers that weren't what we asked for then asked for a full credit and got half back. Susan won't give us the rest back.
- Custom Silk Creations / 20 Pc Wedding Flowers - Do your research on this company before giving them any of your money
- CSilkC.com - Wedding flowers
- Custom Silk Creations - Frustration and aggravation