CSX Railroad / hours of operation
CSX promotes themselves as a company that is part of the local community. They state they care about the residents that live and work around their rail line. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Repeatedly I have contacted CSX regarding their hours of operation, running at 2am or 3am with the air horn blaring for miles. Can't they please not run after 11pm, unless there is something extremely mission critical. Their response? The customers in St Pete come first and it's just tough luck for you if it wakes you, your children and the rest of the county out of a dead sleep. That's CSX's idea of community relations. Their customer is the community and if your not the customer you're nothing.
It's unfortunate, but CSX has ruined their image with the public for a fickle customer.
If CSX is considering moving into your area of the country, DON'T LET THEM. They can't be trusted.
More CSX Railroad Complaints & Reviews
- CSX Railroad Orlando, Florida - constant blowing horns 
- CSX Railroad - public safety issue 
- CSX - loud horns in residential areas 
- CSX - complaint is in reference to train blocking tracks for over 45 min.
- CSX Transportation - csx conductors are advised to target american citizens that complain
- CSX Transportation - csx trains blocking tracks
- CSX Elsdon Line - train stopped funeral procession for 30 mins.
- CSX Transportation - destruction of property
- CSX Transportation - I want the company to pay for the damages done to my car after cross arm hit it.
- CSX Transportation - train blocking multiple busy intersections