Crutchfield / Switch and Bait

United States Review updated:

On Sunday 11-16-2008 Crutchfield showed a price of 1369.99 for a Samsung Hl61A750. I put it in my cart. On Monday I called to ask some questions and wanted to order the television. I was told the price was incorrect and was suppose to be 1599.99.-same story from the supervisor. Sure enough when I tried to go to my cart and check out, the price changed to 1599.99. The following day I checked the cart and the price had changed to 1799.99. Talk about your bait and switch! Their attitude on the phone convinced me that this was intentional. It seems Crutchfield has gone to deceptive business practices to bolster their sales in a sour economic time. Bottom line-beware of their posted prices!
Fr

Comments

Jo
  27th of Aug, 2015
Crutchfield sold me a tube amp. Then a connector fell off and I called CS. I was told that they didn't sell that amp
anymore. Not only that, they told me the manufacturer was in the U.K. and I would have to pay the round trip
shipping. I appealed to the owner, Mr. Bill, and my case was handled by an underling at the company. The
person basically told me to "get lost". $ 500.00 down the drain.
Keep away from these crooks. Their good will advertising is a joke.

Crutchfield Logo Crutchfield