Cruises-N-More / fraud and cheating!

1 United States

Cruises-n-More is unprofessional, rude and I will never deal with this company again! There were 4 of us that booked a cruise to Hawaii, and 1 of our friends called to cancel ONLY her reservation. The agent we were working with at the time said no problem and understood that it was just HER that was canceling only her reservation. All this was discussed and understood on the phone that only her reservation would be canceled but the other 3 of us would still be going. She called the agent several times as well as sent e-mail stating that only she was the ONLY one who could not go. Well the agent left the company and another agent stepped in and canceled the ENTIRE reservation. Now they are saying there is nothing they can do. The only option the three of us have (so they say) is to upgrade to an ocean view because there are no more inside cabins and that we must pay additional for air because it is not included anymore. THIS IS INSANE!! Nobody called us before they canceled our reservation to verify if indeed it was only 1 that was canceling or the whole reservation. I'm furious because I keep getting the run around about speaking to a supervisor. The have the ability to make the situation RIGHT but they say unless we all pay $$$ we will not be going on the trip, which all of this is THEIR fault. I bet the agent quit because of their unfair business practices!! DO NOT BOOK WITH CRUISES-N-MORE!! They don't care about you, just your $$$.