Crown Food Carts / 12x7 food trailer

This is a scam. We gave the company $9000 on April 11 2017 for a Food Trailer that was supposed to be completed in 4 weeks. We have been getting the run around ever since. We were supposed to pick our trailer up last Monday then they canceled the pick up. They said they mailed us the title for the trailer via UPS but it never showed up last Tuesday when they said it would and they refuse to give me the UPS tracking number or any information on it being lost and won't return my calls or emails. We went to their Kresgeville PA location today to get answers and the office/warehouse has been vacated. We called and no one is getting back to us. We have been lied to since the beginning.
We are so upset about loosing the money but almost more importantly we have lost our first year of being in business! We are looking into filing a civil law suit now and a criminal report. I left my job in June to work full time in my food trailer that I never received, so I now have lots of time to dedicate to destroying this company. Things go viral quick and I have a way with words when I feel passionate about something and I feel very passionate about being taken for $9000 and a year of my business life. I will prosecute to the fullest extent.
Our Invoice #15616

Co
Jul 24, 2017

Comments

• J6
      Feb 15, 2018

The owner has been arrested for Fraud. Contact the Monroe County Police in Penn and file a complaint. Also check out the BBB crownfoodcarts to find the information on his arrest.