Cricut.com / Rip-off company
My wife ordered the Cricut on-line and the final step was to finalize the order. The step before said she could order it for $350, well it popped up on the confirm page as $589. She is not click on finalize, but it said it was ordered. She called for three days straight to cancel the order, they told her for three days the order was not created. On the third day she was told they cancelled the order and the charge would not go through. Well it was charged, the order was cancelled and 13 days later, they still will not credit her back and she has never got the product.
More Cricut.com Complaints & Reviews
- Cricut - Unfair pricing and internal trading 
- Cricut - Repairs 
- Cricut - Refund 
- Cricut - The return policy 
- Cricut - Do not back up their product 
- Cricut - cricut expression
- Cricut - design space
- Cricut - glitter vinyl
- Cricut - customer service and online purchasing through cricut.com
- Cricut - cricut overall!