Cricut.com

Rip-off company

4.45
Cricut.com
www.cricut.com
My wife ordered the Cricut on-line and the final step was to finalize the order. The step before said she could order it for $350, well it popped up on the confirm page as $589. She is not click on finalize, but it said it was ordered. She called for three days straight to cancel the order, they told her for three days the order was not created. On the third day she was told they cancelled the order and the charge would not go through. Well it was charged, the order was cancelled and 13 days later, they still will not credit her back and she has never got the product.
Complaint comments Comments (14)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Comments

A  15th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
I agree. The day i ordered mine the website was malfunctioning. I got gibberish when I tried to complete the order - twice. That was in March of 2006 - I then called the toll free number - which by the way is not toll free from the Caribbean where I am living - and placed my order. I then tried to call to ensure there were no additional orders in their system for me - tried two or three days - I was told the toll free number was to receive orders, not to cancel. Finally I was put through to someone at their office who told me that the order would never go through - what a lie - I received a total of three machines and three or four attempts to get a refund failed - I coul dnot even return them, as there's a label onthe machine that says I should first get a freund number - but I can never get anyone to respond and give me a refund number. On top of that the two additional machines are still sitting in Customs because I will have to pay duties on them if i clear them - I guess I will have to allow the government to auction them as "unclaimed" or pay the duties and have two useless machines on my hands. What a rip off!
N  4th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
MY wife has had a Cricut expression for just 2 years. It only gets used once of twice a month.
When she turned it on today all that it would do is flash all the panel light.
She called ProvoCraft and was told there is NO service and NO parts available.
the best they could do is to sell he a reconditioned machine.
How do you have reconditioned machines if there are no parts or service.
BUYER BE WHERE!!!

We are now the owners of one of the biggest scams out there. Why wouldn't
you dislose to potential customer that there is NO parts or NO service available???
N  22nd of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
I have had the cricket for several years I use my cricket daily, The only complaint I have is i would like a football cartridge, The cartridges are a little expensive. The cricket is a great tool. Val Racine, Wi
N  18th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
I had my Cricut Expression for 13 months...was using it for only the SECOND TIME in those 13 months when it started to malfunction and would only cut out the design partially. It was not a paper thickness issue as it would cut out some of the design but then just skip over other parts of the design. I read online that there was a process of "resetting" the Cricut so I followed the instructions a number of times. I then called into the company and was told to do the "reset" which I did again. Still did not work. I was told that the warranty had expired (12-month warranty) and that they would be happy to sell me a refurbished unit. EXCUSE ME!!! I used this piece of crap only once prior. Long story short, the few cut outs I did the first time cost me an arm and a leg. Now I have a good number of cartridges I purchased and a machine that only cuts if I hold pressure on the cutting mechanism as it cuts. I'm not going to throw away another $200 to buy another piece of crap. Live and learn!
N  17th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
I bought Cricut mats and tried to use them, they were not sticky enough and just moved the paper around. I have no receipt can I send them to the company to get new ones. I've had this happen before.
N  17th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
I bought mats that weren't sticky. Joann's won't take them back because I don't have my receipt. They are brand new. Can I send them back to get others or my money back?
A  10th of Jun, 2014 by    0 Votes
I ordered a $17.00 Die, received it and it was defective. It would not cut completely. I was told that since I opened it it could not be returned. How would I know if it was defective or not if I did not open it?? I was willing to pay their 20% restocking fee for something that weighs ounces, but they would not because it had be opened. No more business from me!!!
N  24th of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
I ordered a new circuit air bundle. I called to find out why my machine has not shipped. The manager April was extremely rude. They sell more products then their warehouse can handle and then are mad when you request your money back. I could have gotten this item on amazon prime in two days vs 20. I will never shop with Cricut again. Order hasn't shipped but they won't give me refund due their delay. They want me to wait until I get the item (which has not shipped) in another two weeks and pay return shipping to send it back and it hasn't even shipped yet. Horrible company with poor customer service
A  4th of Aug, 2015 by    0 Votes
I am trying to redeem cricut rewards for 2 cartridges I bought. It says I already redeemed this & I did not. I have 650 points & the only reward they offer is a silicone scraper
N  17th of Aug, 2015 by    0 Votes
I have Cricut Rewards to redeem and the only thing they have for 500 points is a silicone case for the Gypsy. From there the points jump to 3, 000. WOW come on Cricut; throw us a bone. Women like us spend a lot of hard earned money on your products, the least you could do is give us something decent to select from. I think the reward program is a scam, just full of unwanted stuff that they weren't able to sell.
N  14th of Sep, 2015 by    +2 Votes
I've gotten many Cricut cartridges over the past five or six years and had put the Cricut Rewards into the system. After a bit I would put the rewards papers to the side and saved them up to do them when I got a few at a time. Unfortunately life happened for a year and I didn't use my Cricut much. I got back on this summer and tried to add the rewards certificates, only to find that over half of them wouldn't go it. Like others, I get the message that I've already put them in, which I have NOT! I e-mailed Cricut and got a message that they want my receipt and other information on the cartridges. I don't keep my receipts laying around and cannot come up with any way to get the stupid numbers to go through. They are not in there and I am getting no help other than an OH WELL! from Cricut. I agree. We pay a lot of bucks for these cartridges. I have not purchased any from disreputable businesses, in fact the last three I bought came today and two of them won't go through! They're from CRICUT.COM!!! This is ridiculous. As well, there aren't enough things in the Cricut Rewards to make it worthwhile to even be upset with this, but it's the principle of it. Come on Cricut people, get the system working so this doesn't happen all the time!!!
N  18th of Dec, 2015 by    0 Votes
Does anyone else out there have complaints about some of the designs cannot be made small enough to go on greeting cards. The designs are so detailed that it would take super sight and tiny fingers to put them together. Two cartridges in particular are Tinkerbell and Frozen. I tried to cut in a four and a half inch size and it cannot be done. Another cartridge with problems is The New Testament. My Goodness the faces of the characters are so ridiculously ugly that I would not use them. Does anyone really try to put the images together using card sizing.
A  10th of Jan, 2016 by    +1 Votes
I am having the same problems with my Cricket rewards. Bought 6 cartridges from Cricut and sat down to enter rewards numbers as soon as I got them. It won't accept the numbers. It says I already entered them. I would be furious but they are a joke anyway. There is nothing to choose from until you accumulate thousands of points. Not worth the time it takes to enter.
A  27th of Jun, 2016 by    0 Votes
I have 500 pts of cricut rewards certificates that are no go. 3 from Cricut.com. it is frustrating to know that I have these points and they cant be added to my current ones. last year ended up redeeming 3000 pts for a cartridge and Cricut Access. Cartridge was exclusive, Cricut Access is not fully usable for me as I don't own a new enough computer, ipad or iphone. So I guess I should be happy with my 10% off purchases off their site. ugh!!!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree