Cricket Wireless / no customer service available
I have been a customer of Cricket communication for almost a year and a half. The very first payment that I made to the company was an electronic funds transfer from my bank's online bill pay option. Cricket lost my payment, and the first I knew about it was they had my service shut off. When I went to find out what happened, I was told I didn't pay my bill. I showed them my bank statements, and was told that they had to "investigate" where the funds had gone. Meanwhile, my service is off, and I needed it back on, so I went to my bank, explained that Cricket had lost my money, and canceled the funds transfer. I immediately went to the Cricket website and paid my bill there. I still had to go back to the Cricket store to get them to take off the 15 dollar fee for having to disconnect my service before they would turn my phone back on. But ever since then, I have been denied customer service through their phone contact centers AND their website. The only thing I CAN do is pay my bill. When I call their 611 number, I am told that they cannot access my account and that I will have to go into a Cricket store. When I go to the store, I am told that since I cannot call the 611 number that the contact center is the only entity that can fix the problem. I am getting the run around from everyone, even the managers. I was told this issue would automatically resolve itself, because I was penalized with a 6 month penalty flag on my account for STOPPING PAYMENT ON A CHECK. Which isn't what happened at all. So, its been over a year and a half later, and I still cannot use the customer service functions that are available to me as a paying customer.
More Cricket Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Cricket Wireless - I will fight this to the end! 
- Cricket Broadband Wireless - service refund ignored/delayed 
- Cricket Wireless - ported phone number 
- Cricket Wireless - customer service sucks! 
- Cricket Cell Phone - phone replacement problem 
- Cricket Wireless - overcharge 
- Cricket Wireless - there are multiple issues here, a few things with my service and a horrible phone clerk.
- Cricket Wireless - lack of phone service
- Cricket Wireless - poor customer service and they lied about the payment plan they allow you'
- Cricket Wireless - zte monthly phone bill