Cricket Wireless / awful company
I have been hit with reactivation fees before by surprise because payment was not received after they automatically turn off our service unnoticed. Cricket has the nasty habit of turning off customers phone without immediate notice, then charging a 15.00 fee a month later for turning it back on, when the customer is unaware that there service was suspended in the first place.
Me and my spouse have had this problem with Cricket and we are SICK of it! Cricket also assesses other fees for paying at a store or kiosks (3.00 convenience fee + 3.00 service fee). These fees are fraudulent to customers since they are well hidden and charged when most vulnerable to subscribers.
Speaking of that customer service is HORRIBLE as well.
More Cricket Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Cricket Wireless - I will fight this to the end! 
- Cricket Broadband Wireless - service refund ignored/delayed 
- Cricket Wireless - ported phone number 
- Cricket Wireless - customer service sucks! 
- Cricket Cell Phone - phone replacement problem 
- Cricket Wireless - network unlock code
- Cricket Wireless - no service for 4 months but they still want me to pay $
- Cricket Wireless - phone service
- Cricket Wireless - payments and service
- Cricket Wireless - csr horrible and overcharged, cheated