Cricket Wireless / awful company

I have been hit with reactivation fees before by surprise because payment was not received after they automatically turn off our service unnoticed. Cricket has the nasty habit of turning off customers phone without immediate notice, then charging a 15.00 fee a month later for turning it back on, when the customer is unaware that there service was suspended in the first place.

Me and my spouse have had this problem with Cricket and we are SICK of it! Cricket also assesses other fees for paying at a store or kiosks (3.00 convenience fee + 3.00 service fee). These fees are fraudulent to customers since they are well hidden and charged when most vulnerable to subscribers.

Speaking of that customer service is HORRIBLE as well.

Gr

Comments

• Sd
      24th of Apr, 2009

I totally agree i got hit with that 15.00 charge as well after i tried to change my phone # on a flashed phone with Cricket i had to buy a used cricket phone and they charged me 15.00 reconnect fee and i done it myself at home, This company is rediculous

I Agree,
    Scott Duerson

• Is
      22nd of Oct, 2009

$ 15 reconnect fee sounds very good compared to what they charged me, $ 28.59 to reconnect my wireless Internet!
    Several calls to customer service gave no answers or solution of any kind. All I got back from customer service was insults to my intelligence and added aggravation.
    Long story short, and my advice to all of you people out there:
    Stay the hell away from anything that says 'cricket' on it!

• Il
      20th of Sep, 2013

My complaint is not towards sales services. Is a personal issue the Child support Enforcement issue a garnish letter for a Tucson AZ Cricket employee & they haven't done any of the following to deduct from this Father check Arturo Durazo if this won't progress I won't have no other choice but go through courts again & this time with cricket on it for not complying Az state order by the court. By the way I love my service.