Cricket Phones / customer service

1 Wichita, KS, United States

I have had cricket phone service for about 3 years and until I wanted to change my plan had no problems and great customer service. On Feb 3, 2010 I called to add two lines to my existing service for a family plan that advertised for $99. I was told first month free on the two new lines. I was told to go into a cricket store and make sure they were added to my existing line as a Family Plan. I go into the store today 2/22/20 well before the free time ended and find out I wasn't signed up for a family plan at all and had to pay $178. Instead of being signed up for family plan they opened a second account! I had to pay $15 to downgrade my existing plan, plus a month of service and $112 for the family plan. I was literally charged twice for the same line!!! The girl in the store claimed she was the manager, which I seriously doubt. I called cricket got hung up on by one agent and bamboozled by a second. I asked to speak to a supervisor he put me on hold came back gave a different name and that he was the supervisor. First thing out of his mouth was I had overpaid and should have a credit. Before the conversation was over I owed them. I had no problem letting him know that unhappy customers tell everyone and happy customers refer. Before I go to bed tonight I intend to post on every available site that cricket is a bait and switcher!