Credit Report / Money taken from my credit card with no authorization

I have been calling this people from score sense to return my money that it was taking from my credit card and they keep saying, I cannot have my money back because the time was already pass. But I never gave permission for them to take 29.95 from my credit card. Please help me to get my money back I have terminal CANCER and the 29.95 can help me to get some of my medication.

To
Mar 22, 2014

Comments

• Ve
      17th of Jul, 2007
    Credit Report - Unarthorized charges

I thought i was signing up for a free credit report and now for 3 months they have been charging my bank account almost $25.00. I do not use it and feel I should get my money back. I cannot even find a phone number or even a contact me or an e-mail. I do not have the money for it and I do not even use it. Like i said i thought i was getting my one time free credit report.

• Go
      1st of Sep, 2007

I was called today by my Bank verifying i did not purchase the 9.95 credit report. I confirmed letting them no i never heard of this company at all. How you got my credit card info is beyond me and my bank has stopped and suspended my card over a holiday weekend none the less. I( have two children and now have no means of money until tuesday. As i read the complaints i see many people are having the same issue with this company sounds like means for a lawsuit to me!

• Ti
      19th of Dec, 2007

I was charged with a credit report fee and never got a credit report. $12.95 was taken out of my checking account and i never put my information or authorized any charge anywhere. This is ridiculous. Has any one figured out who this company is?its crazy how they can obtain our banking information without our knowledge, something is very wrong here!

• Te
      31st of Dec, 2007
    Credit Report - Wrongly charged!
    Credit Report
    130 Lafayette St apt4
    Stamford
    Connecticut
    Phone: 845-264-9447

I just found a 11.95 charge on my bank statement. I never authorized. I look them up on the web and I get a message that "no long an affiliate".

• Br
      2nd of Jan, 2008
    Credit Report - want to cancel membership
    16100 Linden Avenue North #214
    Shoreline
    Washington
    Phone: 206-434-5273

I have tried to cancel my membership with CIC TRIPLE ADVANTAGE they have been unresponsive to my emails and phone calls.

• De
      9th of Jan, 2008

I did not authorize this charge to my credit card. Beware people!

• Tr
      13th of Feb, 2008

Took 14.95 out of bank account 2 times without receiving anything in return. Beware people!

20th of Feb, 2008

Money is coming out of my bank account for payment that I do not remember asking for.

• Do
      28th of Mar, 2008

i don't have an account so stop charging my bank account with these charges.

• Um
      2nd of Apr, 2008
    Credit Report - Charginf MOney

Can you remove my name from this thing. Your company is charging me money just for no reason. Remove my membership or is there any other way to remove it from here

• Le
      15th of Apr, 2008

I ordered a free credit report in February 08 and was billed 26.95 for two months for credit "monitoring" that I did not request or agree to. They could not refund my money!

• De
      2nd of May, 2008

Upon email from a company stating I could get up to $1000. overnight and click to see what it was about. The clicking continued for 10 minutes prompting me to buy things and never got to where I could get the loan. I did not give my bank account number and did not approve these fee's. I want my money back and assurance this will not show up on my credit report.
    Two amounts

Credit Report - Fraud charges
    MNI Free Credit Report
    Phone: 866-408-4016
    www.FreecreditRep0ort.com

MNI debited my account for $12.95 . I did purchase a credit report from Free Credit Report.com, but I never agreed to their monthly service. This a huge scam and I wouldn't be surprised to see a class action lawsuit in the not so distant future against them. MNI’s phone number is 866-408-4016 in case someone needs to contact them for the same reason.

• Br
      21st of Jul, 2008
    Credit Report - Taking money out of account every month I thought it was a one time thing
    422 Lewie-Rd.
    Gilbert
    South Carolina
    Phone: (803) 892-2855

These people are taking $29.95 out of my account and I didn't get a credit report please help me get my money back. [protected]@pbtcomm.net

• Va
      24th of Jul, 2008

I would like to warn people about that kind of site. In April I pull my credit report and to do so, you have to sign up for their monthly monitoring. The site says you can cancel within 7 days with no charge which I did. When I canceled I was given a "cancellation number". One month later, I am still getting charged, called them and was told the membership was never canceled, they had no trace of the cancellation number. I was told that the membership was canceled and was given another cancellation number. However, they refused to reimburse me the monitoring fee already charged to my account!

• Fa
      15th of Aug, 2008
    Credit Report - They did not cancelled charges after being notified by me
    CIC Triple Advantage
    100 Cross Street, Suite 202
    San Luis Obispo
    Phone: 800-493-2392
    truecredit.com

I sent the termination, fulfilling the terms for cancellation, but CIC Triple Advantage keep chargin $12.95.

Has anyone filled a complaint to this company?

• Ay
      5th of Oct, 2008
    Cic* Ce Credit Report - charged $14.95 on my card and have no idea where it came from

I have a charge on my Credit Card online transaction history of $14.95 and I have no idea where it came from.

• Je
      5th of Oct, 2008
    Credit Report - un authorized charges
    MNI*CREDITRPT MNTR SVC

CONSUMER CREDIT REPORTING AGENCIES
    866-365-8654 CA Merchant has un-authorized charged my master
    Card account $11.95 for the past 13 months, I have requested that
    This service be discontinued, and that I receive a full re-imbursement.
    To date I have no response

• Da
      20th of Oct, 2008
    Credit Report - charged 14.95
    1508 darrell drive lot 21
    Graham
    North Carolina
    Phone: 336 512 3926
    complaintsboard.com

I was charged 14.95 on my checking account without my authorization. I want to cancel whatever i am being charged for. I also would appreciate it if i could have my 14.95 i was charged back.

• Di
      7th of Nov, 2008
    Credit Report - refund
    unkown
    5650 marvin lane apt 120
    Boise
    Phone: 1 208 703 6379
    [protected]@yahoo.com

please settle this it has been weeks i went on line for a loan this money was taken without me knowning i have wrot to you before ther was a report sent on oct 31 noone has answer me yet the checks are 14103 for 31.65 and check 81033 conformation code c6ci1

• Un
      1st of Feb, 2009
    Credit Report - UNATHORIZED WITHDRAWAL on My credit card
    AURORA WILDGOOSE
    901 Montague Rd
    RICHMOND
    Phone: (301)455-2502 OR (804)562-9348
    [protected]@yahoo.com

I have never ordered nor am I interested in receiving a credit report however, there has been an unathorised withdrawal on my credit card and I WANT A REFUND!

• Ke
      7th of Apr, 2009
    Credit Report - illegal charge
    C I C Triple Advantage

I was to receive a free credit report from the three reporting agencies But I had to give them a credit card number, I gave them my premier visa card number, which would not be used if I canceled on time. Not only did they charge me $14.95 after I canceled, they only gave me a report from one reporting agency. Which by the way was incorrect. Kenneth Richards E-mail [protected]@aol.com

• La
      15th of May, 2009

This company charged my credit card for a report when we never requested a report.

• Lu
      19th of Jun, 2009
    Credit Report - charges not authorized - have tried to cancel
    mni creditreport.com 866-8833309
    unknown
    unknown
    Phone: unknown

I had applied for a free credit report offer on the internet. I received the requested report... and was then informed that there was to be a $12.95 monthly charge.
    I did not authorize this and have previously attempted to cancel this service. When e-mails were received stating a report was being provided I did not open.
    I want this CANCELLED and NO MORE CHARGES BE MADE TO MY ACCCOUNT

Franklin Park
    Illinois
    Phone: 708-510-6065
    [protected]@hotmail.com

I call many times at phone # 800-2736816 and check for the account # 21674056 in my credit report I have collection for $ 193.00 and when I check they said I don't have any collection with them can any body put off in my credit report for this collection because not exist in NCO MEDCLR. Thanks.

• Ll
      14th of Jul, 2009
    Credit Report - worker error
    expedain
    Port Hadlock
    Washington
    Phone: 360-531-1556

My credit report is listed on sons credit report. and they will not change it and this is affecting his medical insurance he has a terminal disease.

• Ho
      19th of Sep, 2009
    Credit Report - Unauthorized Charge
    MINI*CREDITREPORT

MINI*CREDITREPORT.com is showing on my creidt card with a charge for 12.95. There is no way to contact them to cancel whatever it is they charged me for - so, I am disputing the charge with my card company.

27th of Sep, 2009

We, too, got snared into MNI Credit Report. I called the number listed on my credit card bill but was told I couldn't cancel because it was in my husband's name only.

I finally got him to call 1-866-883-3309 yesterday. He was able to speak to a representative who did ask for his SSN. This made him nervous but, hey, they already had it! So now we have a verbal cancellation verification with a reference number.

I"m hoping we also get an email confirmation, too. We may not see if this worked till after our next bill.

I canceled our credit card yesterday because I got snared into CreditDiagnosis on Friday. Again I had no problem canceling this over the phone and got a verification in my email! They had already charged $1.00 but I got my credit report and score within minutes of signing up on Friday! They look legitimate and are the same as the ones I got for free last year.

ADVICE!

If you got tangled up with CreditDiagnosis.com call the numbers below. Canceling is easy over the phone and I got emails confirming right away! All I paid was a dollar and actually printed out the whole credit report and credit scores!!!

800-379-5036 for Privacy Matters
    877-820-7107 for Your Savings Club
    888-840-6301 f0r Identity Diagnosis

Call 866-883-3309 for MNI Credit Report. You do have to say your SSN but we did get a reference number and I hope we'll get an email, too!

I did cancel my credit card. The representative said to give these people a "courtesy call" or they might send us to a collection agency if they try to bill us on the old card!

Good luck and BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!

27th of Sep, 2009

Please see my comment to Veronica Vidal Good info!

27th of Sep, 2009

If this is MNI CreditReport.com please see my advice to Veronica Vidal's post!

27th of Sep, 2009

Re: my last entry. I didn't receive an email confirmation from MNI. If problems occur with them not honoring the cancelation we will call again and put the phone on speaker. And we will record the transaction! You phone bill should prove that you made the call!

• Ti
      20th of Nov, 2009
    Credit Report - same
    CREDITREPORT.COM 866-8833309 CA
    California

company claims to offer a free credit report and i find i have been charged 12.95 on my visa card...CREDITREPORT.COM 866-8833309 CA...visa is with sun trust in florida, it was on my debit card during the month of oct. 2009...

tivo sesante
    2007 henry ave. e.
    tampa, fl.33610

email...tivo [protected]@yahoo.com
    thankyou

• Bo
      20th of Nov, 2009

Typically you sign up for a monthly service when you request a "free" credit report through any site excluding the site run by the three reporting agencies where you can actually request a free report annually.

• Sh
      22nd of Dec, 2009
    Credit Report - Illegeal withdrawal
    15 Susan ave apt 2
    Johnston
    Rhode Island
    Phone: 401-477-2221

My name is Shannon Franco and I was charged for a withdrawal i did not authorize. I looked on a credit report site and didn't feel comfortable with the site and did not go through with it. I want my money back.

• Bu
      13th of Apr, 2010
    Credit Report - Unfair Practice
    Privacy Matters 1-2-3

I had a service from another company and then got a call from these people. And at the time I told them I didn't want any products or services from them but they charged my account for $16.95 anyways. I had gotten information on Friend Finders .com and I am sure they pasted my bank account information to this company! So everyone needs to be warned that Friend Finders .com is doing this!

23rd of May, 2010
    Credit Report - Unauthorized charge on credit card
    Experian Direct
    infoexd.com

Experian Direct is charging my credit card for an unauthorized transaction for something that I do not want. They will not cancel!

• Pg
      2nd of Jul, 2010

can you please contact me so I can retrieve the money taken out of my account

• Li
      4th of Sep, 2010

Please cancel membership asap.

• La
      4th of Sep, 2010

I don't who this company is or how to cancel. Should I have my bank to stop anymore payments?