The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

Credit Protection Association / dispute of bill

1 TX, United States Review updated:
Contact information:

i have tried for the last 3 days to reach them with no luck. i called their 800 number as well as their 972 area code number in dallas. they have a web site which i tied as well however with no 11 digit reference number they will not let me get on.. I apperently owe a bill to them which i need to dispute. can any body help with this matter thanks

Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  • Rw
      15th of Dec, 2010
    0 Votes

    I meant to say that I had a comcast cable bill which I know I paid in full and they are now saying i owe over 700.00 on this bill and I can not find any copy of it at all. I did contact comcast cable and they told me their is no record in their system. That is why I have been trying to reac this co. call CPA as comcast cable said it was forwarded to them.

  • Av
      14th of Aug, 2012
    +1 Votes

    I received a bill from CPA stating I owed them $45 from a Comcast bill for not returning a cable box which I provided them a receipt for. I've heard that most cable companies do this to scam their customers out of more money. I had my cable box replaced a month into the service and out of the 2 years of service this issue never came up until now. I'm not paying them a dime and neither should you. Please keep all receipts when dealing with cable companies especially when returning their equipment. Good Luck!!!

  • Ol
      8th of Oct, 2017
    0 Votes

    I've been invoiced by Frontier Communications for 111.14 for what I do not know? They say for early termination of my contract I say what contract? I neither have a written or oral contract. They have to show me proof! I have discussed this situation several times with Frontier, and they stated they would get back with me and never had. Until they prove to me I owe this bill, they won't get a penny.

Post your comment