Credit Card - Bank Alfalah / cheating - recovery & legal personel's

Pakistan

Dear Manager,
This is to inform you that Bank Alfalah Recovery and legal personnel’s "D-Ground Faisalabad Branch" cheating with me twicely, because they issue the letter to final settlement of my Credit Card recovery and I gave him money as per given letter but after five month I received the credit card bill and bank charged me markup and I stop the last payment. I received the call from “Bank Alfalah Recovery and legal personnel’s "D-Ground Faisalabad Branch" Mr. Yasir, Mr. Yaseen, Mr. Asif, Mr Kashif, Mr. Iqbal & Mr. Amjad & etc, All they advise me to deposited last installment and bank will be closed your accounts, paid the balance amount. After 15 days once again is received the call from “Bank Alfalah Recovery and legal personnel’s "D-Ground Faisalabad Branch" to pay the late payment charges, if you are not paying the bank can’t settle your account. I give the payment against. But my accounts was not settled.
After two month Bank Alfalah Recovery and legal personnel’s "D-Ground Faisalabad Branch" contact with me against and say that our staff issuing your fake letter and your accounts was not settle if you required your settlement. We give your offer to settle your account please come your office for settlement.
I visited Bank Alfalah Recovery and legal personnel’s "D-Ground Faisalabad Branch" and met with Mr. Asif, Mr. kashif & Mr. iqbal and finally decided, I give him Rs. 35000/- in three installment to close my accounts:
Rs. 10000/- Paid on 16 July 2011
Rs. 12500/- will be pay on 05 August
Rs. 12500/- will be pay on 05 September
On 16 July 2011 I deposit the amount of Rs. 10000/- for settle my accounts as per commitment but till to date they can’t issue the letter and cheating with me again and again.
My Question to the Bank Alfalah Management:
What is bank control? Any bank representative issue fake letter to consumer?
What is the Bank Policy Is cheat the consumer to recover the amount?
I hope you take up this matter seriously and I am available on below mentioned cell numbers;
[protected]