Creationwatches.com / lack of clarity and help with shipping address issue

Canada

I purchased a watch on October 19th and was provided a confirmation email with a tracking number. I realized I needed to alter the shipping address and immediately reached out to customer service.

I received a generic email, was advised to contact the shipping company (who told me to speak with Creation Watches) and have not been able to get in touch with someone that will help me at Creation Watches.

To top it all off, the tracking number they provided me isn't showing a product status and the shipping company has not received the package on their end.

I really just want to adjust the shipping address, but I can't get anyone from Creation to help me do this.

Cheers,
R

• Creation Watches Customer Care's Response, Oct 24, 2018

Dear Customer,

We have send address correction request to our courier partner. Please do not worry, SingPost will update the record and ship to your provide address.
    SingPost may at times deactivate the tracking for technical reasons. Please rest assured that you will receive your product shortly. We thank you for your patience and understanding. Tracking is working now.

• Updated by rwoo, Oct 31, 2018

Raul, I was in contact with one of your colleagues and I had outlined numerous times that Singpost nor Canada Post could change the address except for your team at Creation Watches. After being assured that it would be going to the address I wanted, it didn't get changed.

This is disappointing because I've been bounced between Singpost and Canada Post, with no help or proof of fix on Creation Watches end. I would like to have this resolved as soon as possible.

• Updated by rwoo, Nov 24, 2018

Its been a month since Creation Watches response, they have not done anything to resolve this issue.

Dealing with this company has been a nightmare despite their website's claims of "Unbeatable Customer Service".

Rw