[Resolved] Creationwatches.com / avoid this one at all costs
Tonight the Bookkeeping of Epson Italia called me and she asked if I had bought a watch because Italian Custom and Federal Express invoiced to Epson Italia about 18, 22 and 10.80 Euro, respectively. Now I am in a big trouble : I could even be dismissed because I took advantage to charge the payment of Custom and shipping fee to Epson Italia.
You wrote to me that you never had problem with custom and that the shipment was free. I put in the order to you C/O (CARE/OF) EPSON ITALIA etc etc that is the address of my work office because no one is at home during the day but you make the mistake to ship to Epson Italia, so I paid the watch but Epson Italia paid the Italian custom and the Fed Exe shipment.
I am very upset and worried on what it could be happen next week.
More that that the box containing the watch is not Seiko original and the Warranty it is just an anonimous stamp on the instruction book : I wonder if the official maintenance network in Italy would accept to repair the watch in case of problems.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Creation Watches Customer Care's Response, Dec 25, 2012
We are sorry that Fedex sent the invoice to your company. We do not control that. I have checked with FedEx and they told me that since the address was your company address, that is where they will sent you the Italian VAT invoice.
More Creationwatches.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Creationwatches.com - stay away from these guys 
- Creationwatches.com - very disappointed with this company 
- [Resolved] Creationwatches.com - scam - order number: 10071271
- [Resolved] Creationwatches.com - package not received
- [Resolved] Creation Watches - product was declared to violate copyrights by the german customs - creation watches still charges me partially
- [Resolved] Creationwatches.com - overcharging and poor customer service
- Creationwatches.com - don't know what to do 
- [Resolved] Creation Watches - no item no refund since 1 year!!! - lack of contact
- [Resolved] Creation Watches - watch arrived broken - customer service non-existent!
- [Resolved] Creation Watches - watch