Crafters Choice Book Club / Rip off
I have been a member of Crafters Choice Book Club for almost 3 years and have been generally happy with the products and service. However I decided for financial reasons I need to cancel my membership. In late September I ordered several 'free' books to redeem my bonus points, and then the next day went into the website to the cancellation section. Within about two days I received an email (which I kept) assuring me my last shipment was on the way and that while I might receive a mailing or two, I will not receive the regular monthly selection.
In October I received the September selection, which was identical to the items I redeemed my 'bonus' points with. I emailed the company and received no response.
Today (October 30) I received another package from them, presumably the October regular selection. I have not opened this package.
I went into the website and see that my account is still current. I can log in, and review all my shipment records. I clicked 'do not send' on next month's regular selections, then I emailed them and notified them that I regard these books I've received recently as unsolicited gifts, will not pay for them, and will donate them to charity. In the meantime I asked them to ensure my cancellation is complete, and to please stop sending me merchandise and mailings.
More Crafters Choice Book Club Complaints & Reviews
- Crafters Choice Book Club - Cancellation problems 
- Crafters Choice Book Club - Sent to Collection 
- Crafters Choice Book Club - refuse to cancel memebership 
- Crafters Choice - Dun letters for payment of returned books 
- Crafters Choice - Avoid business with this company 
- Crafters Choice - sent email to cancel a duplicate purchase.
- Crafters Choice Book Club - Log in invalid, no address on website for contact
- Crafters Choice - refuse to cancel membership