Cox Communications / internet
We were promised free internet from Cox by our apartment complex. See attached photo. Apartment came with pre installed router we were told all we had to do was call Cox and set it up. We recieved a bill in the mail due less than 30 days after it was set up for $115. When we were promised it would be $70 But that is beside the main issue that it was supposed to be free the first month. Called myself 5 Times this Morning and was given horrible customer Service. Placed on long holds, not willing to understand the issue. Was told to speak to apartment complex about bill, did do as told and apartment referred us back to Cox Because the bill is coming from the company not them.
More Cox Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Cox Communications - service and billing fraud 
- Cox Communications - mcafee security suite false advertisement 
- Cox Cable - hdmi connection 
- Cox Communications - 100.00 rebate 
- Cox Communications - above the law 
- Cox Communications - from local agents, to supervisors, to corporate level nonskilled and unconcerned
- Cox Communications - payment
- Cox Communications - contour tv
- [Resolved] Cox Communications - "unauthorized credit card charges"
- Cox Cable - rachel ray show 11 am channel 3.