Cox Communications / in demand movie rental refund
I had purchased a movie for 3.99 on-demand through cox, doing so I am allowed access to the movie for 24 hours, however at mid-night my account fell past due and the access was not granted due to in-demand disconnected itself. When I called in and asked that they either refund the money I spent or allow me to repurchase at no charge once I paid the bill they have refused. Needless to say this 3.99 purchase became a heated debit that caused me to threaten to disconnect all service (high speed internet and digital cable) but this supv was very politely said he will set up the disconnect. Over 3.99 a customer with a monthly rate of 150.00 all I want is to be refunded the charge of the movie or even half the charge since I lost the purchase due to the in-demand disconnects itself on a past due. I can't understand how he represents the company and will disconnect a customer over 3.99
More Cox Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Cox Communications - service and billing fraud 
- Cox Communications - mcafee security suite false advertisement 
- Cox Cable - hdmi connection 
- Cox Communications - 100.00 rebate 
- Cox Communications - above the law 
- Cox Communications - Payment
- Cox Communications - contour tv
- [Resolved] Cox Communications - "unauthorized credit card charges"
- Cox Cable - rachel ray show 11 am channel 3.
- Cox Communications - internet