CoutureCandy / scammers!!

Ordered a dress from CoutureCandy website for the fist time and received nothing but headache! The dress I've ordered was quite and expensive one but I really wasted to buy it because it looked amazing.
About 5 days later I noticed that someone charged my card and contacted my bank to know who the scammer was. That's how I found out that CoutureCandy was responsible for the missing money.
I went to their website and found out that the price of my dress increased for about 50%!! I contacted them right away and asked them to cancel my order but they said that it was not possible because my order was already shipped! They also refused to refund my money!
When I received the dress I was shocked how ugly and poorly made it was! Absolutely nothing like pictures on their website! I wanted to return it but they said that they don't accept returns!! These people are thieves do not order anything from CoutureCandy!!

Pu
Jul 28, 2016

Comments

• De
      13th of Apr, 2018

Please do not buy a dress from these scammers! I bought a dress here because I could not find one from stores that I needed. when I called I assured customer service or whoever the hell answers the dam phone. I swear on sooooooo upset because that money was all I had. they lie lie lie! they lije other lady above was told I would get a designer dtess. a piece of costume [censor] came in the mail. I could not wear to a dog fight it was sooooo ugly. then o was told 2 days before my sons wedding they only do store credit. first of all there's no I inventory of what they have online they eill steal your money... save yourself stress never orxer from here my number is 6o2-659-3919 denise if this happen go you call or text me

• Li
      30th of May, 2018

SCAMMERS - BUYERS BEWARE
    I purchased a dress from this site. The order stated it would be able to ship within 3-5 business days, I needed the dress for a friends wedding 3 weeks from the date of purchase. They processed my order and then sent an email stating that this was a special order and my order will not arrive for the next 2 months. When I wanted to cancel, the informed me that I will not be able to get a refund for my dress so I accepted store credit and ordered something else that would accommodate my initial $800 purchase, when the dress came it was nothing like what I ordered. I contacted customer service again and they refuse to refund or exchange. Asked to speak to a manager, was told the manager would call, after 3 weeks, still waiting for a manager to call and nothing. I lost $800.

• Ca
      28th of Jan, 2019

We need to all band together and fight this company. I posted the better business reviews on twitter and have asked a few LA investigative reporters to take a look.

• Lo
      12th of Feb, 2019

I ordered a dress on January 22, 2019 from Couture Candy. I was told it was a special order and the dress would arrive
    on Feb. 9 2019. The dress did not arrive on the 9th. I proceeded to call on Feb. 11 and could not reach anyone. After many tries they finally answered. They looked up my order but could not find anything, yet my credit card has been charged. I was told by customer service(JOKE) I would receive an email by the end of the day, never got it. I will call the
    credit card company tomorrow Feb. 12, 2019 and report Couture Candy as a fraudulent charge. I will proceed to report them, (Couture Candy) to the district attorneys office and make sure they never scam anyone ever again. I should have
    read the reviews beforehand, but they do not know who they just got very angry. BUYERS BEWARE!!!