Courts Singaporeonline sales department

I ordered a smart TV from the online store a 2 weeks back and i personally called up the sales department to schedule for a delivery which was 3 days after the purchase and it was agreed upon. So on the day of delivery I did not receive my TV so I called them up and they had the cheek to tell me that they didn't have stock for the TV. Firstly, they should have informed me beforehand about the situation not wait for me to call. After speaking to the customer service officer, Elaine about this, she promised me that my TV will be delivered by the 14th of December 2018. I explained that this was a gift so the first date was missed so i hope this won't happen the second time. She promised me that it would not be the case.

Today on the 12 of December 2018 I received an email saying they still have no stock and the latest date of delivery would be on the 17th of December. Shouldn't customer service agents have the common decency to call up your customer rather then just email?

Secondly, why put up a product online when you have no stock? The first delivery was a miss, its ok I can understand sometimes there will be technical difficulties. Then why would you promise your customer that this will not happen again and break the promise? Maybe a promise doesn't mean anything to COURTS Singapore but a promise matters to people. It is utterly irresponsible. No wonder more people are moving to more reliable online platforms.

Thank you COURTS Singapore for such an eye opening experience.

• Courts Singapore Customer Care's Response, Dec 14, 2018

Hi Khubaren Ngenasegaran,

Thank you for contacting COURTS.
    Please assist to provide us your 12 digit purchase invoice number and we will check with our relevant department.

• Courts Singapore Customer Care's Response, Dec 15, 2018

Hi Khubaren Ngenasegaran,

We would like to follow up on your purchase invoice number for us to assist you.

• Courts Singapore Customer Care's Response, Dec 20, 2018

Hi Khubaren Ngenasegaran,

We would love to assist you on your concern however up to date we did not receive any update
    Should you have any further enquiries, do not hesitate to contact us.

Kh