[Resolved] CouponCabin / couponcabin closed my account because I would not end a bbb complaint

Highland Indiana, United States

I purchased an item on Stylebop, CouponCabin claimed Stylebop would not pay them because I did not click a proper link- not true. I lodged a complaint with the BBB. I then reached out to Stylebop who investigated and said they would contact CouponCabin and I would be paid. CouponCabin asked that I close my complaint since we would resolve the problem. I said that I would as soon as I was paid. They proceed to close my account and not pay me. I am waiting to see if the BBB can help me as I have all of this documented and there is no question that CouponCabin is behaving fraudulently. I have also contacted Stylebop to make them aware of the situation.

• Resolution statement

• CouponCabin Customer Care's Response, Jan 24, 2017

Hello Ms. Campaniello.

We feel strongly that we have bent over backwards in trying to assist you with your order but you continue to threaten and intimidate us into your desired outcome. I can assure you that we are not acting fraudulently and are disappointed to realize that, at this point, there's nothing that we're going to be able to do to make you happy, Michele.

I'm sorry that you don't trust us, the store in which you shopped or the cashback process but all these things do work well 99.9% of the time but sometimes things do take time to figure out.

CouponCabin Customer Service.