Cougarlife.com / don't waste your money
When I just signed up, I got tons of messages from different women who weren't real, I think. Many of their messages were the same, only names were different, that meant they were bots.
The membership is not that expensive and I decided to pay and see what may happen.
Well, once I paid I stopped getting messages at all.
Is that website empty then, if there's no one to talk to? I don't know, looks like a scam to me. I hope they won't use my credit card again to renew my membership. Right now I'm trying to cancel it, then I will ask them to confirm it in written form.
CougarLife Customer Care's Response, Dec 07, 2017
Thank you for your email.
We could not locate any profiles associated with your account. Please send your request from the email address you used to register your CougarLife account and we would be happy to assist you at that address.
Alternatively, please provide us with your username or profile number so that we can locate your account and further assist you.
We look forward to hearing from you.
More Cougarlife.com Complaints & Reviews
- Cougarlife.com - Boooo!!!!! 
- Cougarlife.com - Not worth the money, not worth the time 
- Cougarlife.com - Billed after cancellation 
- Cougarlife.com - Scam 
- Cougarlife.com - I really would like to permanently delete my cougar life.com account
- Cougarlife.com - don't use it! 
- CougarLife - scam the entire site
- Cougarlife.com - Never pay, the whole thing is scam
- Cougar Life - scam
- CougarLife - cougar life customer service