Cottman Transmission Centers / Rip off company
I have heard a lot of good reviews about Cottman Transmission Center Many people say that it is the best they came across. I wouldn't say so. After hearing the good reviews I thought of trying them out but I had made a terrible mistake by doing that.
The experience I and my family had with Cottman has been worse than expected. We never thought that they would be one of those rip off companies but after this experience we realized how wrong we were. We had given our car in for a transmission service. The car was not ready on the day they had promised to give it back. Not only that they day we got the car back it was not cleaned after their service. They had left all the stains and grease as it was. There was grease on the door the dash board the windshield and also on the steering wheel. Moreover the car had 20 miles more than what it was when we dropped it off there for service. I would not recommend Cottman to anyone for anything.
More Cottman Transmission Centers Complaints & Reviews
- Cottman Transmission - Terrible experience
- Cottman Transmission - Took $2,937..but never fixed the problem 
- Cottman Transmission - Someone's lying and wants a lot of money the wrong way 
- Cottman Transmission & Total Auto Care - Faulty car repairs, refusal to respond to written request for refund
- Cottman Transmission - Incompetent repair 
- Cottman Transmission - Scam, ripoff
- Cottman Transmission - Beware
- Cottman Transmission - They screwed up my truck
- Cottman Transmission - Transmission 
- Cottman Transmission - Avoid this place