Cosmoprof / customer service

1 Omaha, NebraskaOmaha, United States Review updated:

I went into the CosmoProf off of 108th and Q in Omaha, Ne today. There was an issue with my card, and the girl working said it wasn't going through and that she voided the payment. I immediately checked my bank and saw not only did I have money in there, but I was also charged $2.30. The girl went to get her manager, who had the WORST customer service ever. She basically called me a liar, saying I was not charged, even after I physically showed her my bank account. It's not about the money. It is about how terrible this manager was, and how the hell she is in a management position. She was more concerned with the fact she had to actually walk upfront to assist. All she said was that the girl was new, and that I was not charged. No solutions were given or suggestions as to what I should do. I ended up leaving my items there, as I will not give that store business ever again. I worked at a supply house for 12 years, so I know how hard it can be at times. But, the manager of a store should be able to handle something so small without acting like a terrible human being.

Ee
Sep 10, 2018

Comments

20th of Sep, 2018

Do not work for this company. The management is horrible, the employees are treated terribly, and any ethical questions are swept under the rug unless you are in good with the district manager. I wasted two years as a sales associate with this company. When I did find another job, the manager told me "you gotta do what you gotta do." That tells me all I need to know. This company would rather let good employees walk, as opposed to fixing the problem within their stores. I'm speaking from experience here. This isn't sour grapes, for the record. It is factual, first hand information. The only reason why I left this company is because the manager for whom I worked decided it was ok to single me out for hostility, bullying, and harassment. That's what you get when no one takes appropriate action against someone like this. I'm glad to have moved on. It was the best decision I ever made.