Cosmoprof / customer service

1 Omaha, NebraskaOmaha, United States Review updated:

I went into the CosmoProf off of 108th and Q in Omaha, Ne today. There was an issue with my card, and the girl working said it wasn't going through and that she voided the payment. I immediately checked my bank and saw not only did I have money in there, but I was also charged $2.30. The girl went to get her manager, who had the WORST customer service ever. She basically called me a liar, saying I was not charged, even after I physically showed her my bank account. It's not about the money. It is about how terrible this manager was, and how the hell she is in a management position. She was more concerned with the fact she had to actually walk upfront to assist. All she said was that the girl was new, and that I was not charged. No solutions were given or suggestions as to what I should do. I ended up leaving my items there, as I will not give that store business ever again. I worked at a supply house for 12 years, so I know how hard it can be at times. But, the manager of a store should be able to handle something so small without acting like a terrible human being.

Ee
Sep 10, 2018

Comments

20th of Sep, 2018

Do not work for this company. The management is horrible, the employees are treated terribly, and any ethical questions are swept under the rug unless you are in good with the district manager. I wasted two years as a sales associate with this company. When I did find another job, the manager told me "you gotta do what you gotta do." That tells me all I need to know. This company would rather let good employees walk, as opposed to fixing the problem within their stores. I'm speaking from experience here. This isn't sour grapes, for the record. It is factual, first hand information. The only reason why I left this company is because the manager for whom I worked decided it was ok to single me out for hostility, bullying, and harassment. That's what you get when no one takes appropriate action against someone like this. I'm glad to have moved on. It was the best decision I ever made.

• Te
      2nd of Nov, 2018

I went to this location this morning as shown on receipt. As soon as I walked in the women working screamed across the store asking if I had license, I replied Yes. She then proceeded towards me and gets in my face asking again if I had license and I replied again telling her yes I already answered you. She then starts asking again do you have card ? Do you have it with you? Several times!! I kept saying yes!! I then proceeded to the register to pay and she was having a personal conversation on the phone and not paying attention to me. Finally she asked where my product was ? She rings me up while still on the phone talking. She kept saying your PIN number which I was trying to remember cause she had me so frustrated. But her tone of voice was very short . She didn’t even bag my stuff and kept talking on the phone. So I put it in a bag myself and left . I thought she needs to be reported, so I went back in to ask her name and she hid her tag and walked away from me. I kept saying, “just tell me your name.” She then threatened me to call the police??? I just left the store and she followed me to my car to get my tag number off my car!! I’ve been a cosmetologist longer than she’s worked at that store. What happened to the professionalism in this company?? I’ve been a costumer before this company bought out the other company since 1986. I expect a response to this complaint or I’ll never shop there again in this area especially!!! The employees used to be knowledgeable about the products and now the don’t know anything!! Overall, the employees are unprofessional, don’t know anything about the products they’re selling, and harass their customers.