Corporation Wiki / Sagewire Research / Not removing me from their site

United States Review updated:

They have listed me on their website, my name, my home address and my phone number. I have sent them at least 7 different emails asking them to remove me from their website. They have not done so. They are violating my privacy. I just want them to remove me from their website for security reasons.

Va

Comments

• Da
      7th of Nov, 2012

You are absolutely correct. They have incorrectly listed information on my company, and their b.s. site does NOT allow you to change/correct/remove it. I have sent messages through their online auto responder service, and --surprise, surprise-- there has been no response.
    This is as disreputable, dishonest, and probably illegal as it gets in that they have now been put on notice of errors. As indicated in some comments, this misinformation may be causing harm. Maybe a lawsuit will wake them up.
    I have located the following information; does anyone know if this individual still exists and if so how to locate him?
    Here it is:
    Michael Prince, doing business as "Sagewire Research, LLC". The address is a UPS drop-box location (i.e. NOT a real office).
    Here is the link to this company as listed with the Florida Secretary of State:
    Here is the business address: 127 W. Fairbanks Ave, STE 335 (AGAIN, NOTE: this is a mailbox number), Winter Park, Florida 32789.
    Phone listed is 407-259-2428.
    From the Florida Secretary of State, the likely residence address for Michael Prince is:
    1017 Juel St, Orlando, Florida 32814
    At that address lived (at least at one time) a "Michael Prince", male, age: in his 30's.
    Prior addresses for "Michael C. Prince" although listed on some corporate forms as "Michael D. Prince" for Sagewire, Inc.
    1315 Weber Street, Orlando, Florida
    140 Alexandria Blvd, Suite E, Oviedo, FL 32765
    Corporate name change from "Kickads, Inc." to "Sagewire, Inc." in 2001.
    Original address and phone for Kickads, Inc.: 3519 Scoutoak Loop, Oviedo, FL 32765, phone 407-977-0123

Michael Chris Prince, age 38, related to the following individuals:
    Nancy J Prince-that would be 68 year old Mom, living at 4000 Rouse Road, Orlando, Florida.
    Steven Scott Prince
    Theodore Carroll Prince
    Thomas A Prince III

Phone: 407-619-8196 (Cingular cellphone number)
    Phone: 407-952-

• Su
      22nd of Mar, 2013

Can you send him a letter from your attorney? These guys are not going to pay attention unless there's a legal stamp.

• Al
      1st of Jul, 2015

CorporationWiki has posted the wrong information on Our corporation and has caused numerous problems. As I see in the previous complaints there is no way to get hold of them to get the information correct. Is there anyway to get hold of them to get the correct information on the web site??