Corel Corporation / #corel #customerservice #nohelp #justwait

1 Reedville, VA, United States Review updated:

I have been waiting for now 3 days for a solution to my login problem. I simply need them to change my primary email to login in. I went to chat desk 3 times asking please help this is problem. Then after waiting over 2 days I called they said they would have someone contact me shortly. Nothing... I reach out again to chat line and they tell me they are busy... It is now going on 4 days as a business owner I have deadlines that rely on corel software. I missed a deadline due to my lack of ability to login into my account. This is very frustrating and unacceptable. What are other products to consider replacing coreldraw graphics suite??

We
Mar 22, 2018

Comments

• Ge
      22nd of Mar, 2018

Hi.

Appreciated reading your concerns about Corel Industries product line of high quality software.

Your question directly refers to Corel's flagship product Corel Draw. In simple terms, there's not another vector based graphic solution that will do everything this product will do. I might suggest, however, stepping back to a version that isn't cloud based. You can still save your work on the cloud, making it readily available to you anywhere you have internet connectivity.

Hope this helps.