Cookies by Design / No refund for product never received!
I ordered cookies as a gift for my bf for Valentine's Day. Due to the "storm," it was delayed a day. Then when it was finally "delivered," it went to another company's mail room. When I told my bf to call the other company's mail room, they informed him that no such package ever came for him. I told the cookie company this and demanded a full refund since no one received the package. They refused to give me a refund because he claims that his courier person claimed on delivering the package. They still won't refund me, $67 for cookies never received. I bet you the courier service probably dropped the cookies or never delivered them. Charlie from the Englewood branch offered me a $20 credit. Why would I want to order from such a company? Bad business practices, I reported them to the BBB.
More Cookies by Design Complaints & Reviews
- Cookies by Design - Scam 
- Cookies by Design - Service 
- Cookies by Design - Warning
- Cookies by Design - They delivered my birthday gift damaged, and 1 week late
- Cookies by Design - Terrible products & service
- Cookies by Design - Horrible delivery
- Cookies by Design - Never Order cookies Online , unless you chooses hand delivery