Cookies by Design / They delivered my birthday gift damaged, and 1 week late
I ordered a gift for my sister from Cookies By Design. I had wanted it delivered on my sister's birthday so she would enjoy the surprise at work; that is part of the fun. The day after it was supposed to arrive, I called to check on it. I was on hold for over a half hour before I was told they could not locate my order (but had no problem taking my money!) Someone was supposed to call me back, but never did.
Over a week later, my sister received her gift, crammed into a brown cardboard box. It was all smashed up and broken. Unbelievably, the cookies were mailed from 1800 miles away, when the Cookies By Design store was only 2 miles from where she works! Why in the world would the have been mailed? I thought the delivery seemed a little pricy for a 2 mile drive.
Never again will I use this company!
More Cookies by Design Complaints & Reviews
- Cookies by Design - Scam 
- Cookies by Design - Service 
- Cookies by Design - Warning
- Cookies by Design - No refund for product never received!
- Cookies by Design - Terrible products & service
- Cookies by Design - Horrible delivery
- Cookies by Design - Never Order cookies Online , unless you chooses hand delivery