Continental Warranty Lynnwood Washington / Failure to Refund

I purchased this warranty in November of 2004, paying an extra fee to get the "guarantee price refund, " where you get your premium refunded if you don't use your policy in the four year period. I complied with their instructions to claim my policy amount, they confirmed my refund amount and I faxed them all the necessary paperwork in November, 2008. Now, they don't even have a working phone number. Even the phone number on the website rings "busy" when you try to call. All other numbers that have worked in the past are not working. Either they have gone belly up, or something strange is going on. The numbers I have tried that do not answer are [protected] and [protected]. The web number that continually rings busy is [protected]. Are there others who are having this difficulty? Is there anyone out there who may be able to offer some advice?

Comments

Ke
  30th of Jan, 2009

I have had the same problem with continental warranty, a check
for the Guaranteed price refund was to be sent out to me on Sept 30 08 I still have not recieved anything, I called today, the phone is
busy. I wonder if they are sending any checks at all. What can we Do!!! Kevin Polster Wisconsin

Sa
  6th of Jul, 2009

I purchased my first warrentee in 2004 and had great service in Alaska with my WA policy. when I sold my truck they transfered my policy over to the new vehical the only issue was they no longer offered the military discount and they have respond quickyly to any claims and requests they also had the check ready to be sent once I verified millege and usage was recieved. I did how ever have a hard time tracking down the correct number to call but the number is given if you call the original 800 number. The new number is 866-773-6442. They were very helpful w/ my concerns.

Vj
  9th of Jan, 2012

I am unable to reach this company to honor their warrenty. All numbers are dead and a new company with the same name denies any connection to Continental Warranty in WA